Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is lifting a cure to inceldom?

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★
I mean, i dont believe this, but i argued with some faggot on omegle who claims all i need to do is lift then my life will magically improve like his did, and that i am a faggot loser for not lifting for 3 months.

What do you guys think, personally i know guys who got girls when they were anorexic or fat as fuck, so i dont believe this. I think its cope.

No gym for your face and height. Some gymcels here are still incel :feelsbadman:

if only was that easy

I ogremaxxx till this day. Still over.

Extra worthless effort:feelsUnreal:

No thanks.

[UWSL]The gym will surely improve many things in your life and could become your passion.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
but it is definitely not the solution to stop being incel[/UWSL]

I mean, i dont believe this, but i argued with some faggot on omegle who claims all i need to do is lift then my life will magically improve like his did, and that i am a faggot loser for not lifting for 3 months.

What do you guys think, personally i know guys who got girls when they were anorexic or fat as fuck, so i dont believe this. I think its cope.
I go to the gym and it is obviously good for phisical health and mental health. It helps to clean my mind of negative thoughts, helps to sleep better, to feel motivated and confident.
And you actually can see results after 3 months ( i go 4/5 days).
But when you do that, or anything, do for yourself, forget about foids. If you dedicate your life to p@ssy you will be no more than a simpcel.
If you can, go for it. I but do it all for yourself. I promise it will do you very good. And dont stop before the 3 first months ( after that, it will be so cool that you will not want to stop) :whitepill:

Go to the gym not with the intention of ascending but with the goal to become better. You'll feel good about yourself. :whitepill:

It's life fuel to see the progress tbh.

Remain here and become... nothing
*stay nothing

Go to the gym so you can bulky others with great ease

No gym for your face and height. Some gymcels here are still incel :feelsbadman:
MAYBE just MAYBE if you could get some confidence or whatever with blown up arms or whatever, enough to land you a job so you can pay for plastic surgery. Face solved. Nothing for height though but maybe it's enough so you can ascend.

Getting muscles might raise your SMV of a bit, but it really depends on what your main flaws are.

If your face is your main problem, and it's SIGNIFICANT, then the gym is completely useless for escaping inceldom/poor treatment over looks.

Only those "ascending" from gymcelling are those who probably weren't that bad off anyways, i.e., arguably incel in the first place.

I mean I've heard of guys who have apparently managed to get laid once or twice with muscle halo, but overall they're still incel because they're still ugly/have too many flaws/etc. It's not like some ugly guys've never managed sex -- but they're still ugly at the end of the day even if so...

Merely getting laid once in a one in a million situation, or part of some rare niche & nearly zero options otherwise, doesn't mean you've really "ascended" much at all. I think if you still have issues in life with work, people in general, and cannot manage to find other options/are stuck with a "girlfriend" or etc. and can't replace her in any feasibly realistic timeframe then you're still incel in my book regardless of you having had sex at one point, freely or otherwise, It isn't like you stick your dick in a hole and life completely changes. LMAO If you are still ugly and manage some rare chance at sex with some rare unicorn but everything else remains the same outside that "special" occurrence you will get a taste of your LOOKS/INHERENT VALUE still at the end of the day, while someone WITH LOOKS will know they're living in a different realm than you despite you having had sex and maybe they haven't yet. LOOKS > SEX, but yeah looks often just leads to sex anyways so most of you get my point. LOL :feelsokman:

the only reason you should gym to escape inceldom is to reduce facial bloat and get a better frame

since you could be lucky with good bones under the fat but even after gymcelling and your loss of facial bloat doesn’t make you look good, it’s over:fuk:

That is literally the dumbest argument given for gymcelling since it holds no real weight nor makes any sense. You can lose facial bloat without exercising at all -- examples being those who don't have it and do not exercise, which means exercise doesn't necessary rid you of it like no exercise doesn't necessarily cause it. I have no facial bloat yet I binge eat & barely exercise much (to prove a point -- not merely to brag LOL).

"Lucky with good bones under the fat" -- LMAO :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha: Yeah and I have millions in the bank I just haven't found yet.

If you had "good bones under the fat" you would know even if chubby, unless you are legit some 500 + lb. freak blob or something. All you have to do is feel your face -- even if bloated you can still run your fingers over your mandible and know its shape. Only a complete moron without any self-awareness would think they have "hidden Chad bones" when you can know this by feeling how tall your ramus is, mandible body/length, chin height, zygomatic arches, brow ridge, etc. If you have strong bones you will know if getting lean is useful -- otherwise just be a normal weight and fuck the coping delusion of thinking you'll grow a new face and bones by starving yourself. LMAO

JFL if anyone here seriously believes that "leanmaxxing" is going to turn you from a boneless loser to a Chadly-stud 10/10 face.

Last edited:
if it is improving your looks, then it's not a cure but a some sort of treatment. for example if you're fat and hit the gym your looks will improve considerably, so it's legit to a certain extent.

just don't become a gymrat and go for that bodybuilder physique which is absolutely disgusting to women. You don't need anything more than this in terms of physique:

original.jpg

If you can achieve a top 1% body then it might give a slight smv boost but lifting is cope for normies that aren’t roided out their minds.

It all depends:

Are you under 25?
Are you white?

If yes to both, you can spike your hair with gell and go to a dark festival flashing your 6 pack. The molly and LSD sluts will grab at your abs ultimately leading to sex.

If you’re over 25 or non white (excluding niggers) gym won’t help much