Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is life worth living as a truecel ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
You are still living it so maybe.

Not really. Cope till you rope. I try to enjoy whatever hobbies I can and hang out with the few close family members who are still alive. The void of loneliness, touch starvation, and lack of sex is slowly killing me

not really, in some cases having money may help to an extent but again, most truecels won't have any opportunities nor rich parents

yes. it isn't very fun but u can still enjoy life

It's imperative for a sub5 to desist from racking their brain over looking for objectivity in life. Your mental state will only worsen

Same shit happening to me rn and I wish I could end it
I feel the same way often as well bro. I have to keep going though as long as my mother is here. I'm basically the only one she has

I feel the same way often as well bro. I have to keep going though as long as my mother is here. I'm basically the only one she has
Brutal but it’s fucking tough to swim against the tides.

Brutal but it’s fucking tough to swim against the tides.
It's like fighting an uphill battle all the time. Even my sleep is brutal. I never sleep straight through and am an extreme night owl. Last night, I was so tired form little sleep the day before, I went to bed at 11 P.M., but my body woke me up after just 1 hour of sleep, then I went back to sleep, woke up an hour later, then went back to sleep and woke up an hour later. Typing this at 5:06 A.M. right now. Gotta try to sleep again soon

Not really. I just don’t want to die. I wish there was a “not exist” option instead of a suicide.

Last night, I was so tired form little sleep the day before, I went to bed at 11 P.M., but my body woke me up after just 1 hour of sleep, then I went back to sleep, woke up an hour later, then went back to sleep and woke up an hour later. Typing this at 5:06 A.M. right now.
You won’t sleep well when you’re not satisfied with your life.

If you have to ask, you already know the answer.

You won’t sleep well when you’re not satisfied with your life.
True. Incels are fundamentally sleep deprived from how bad their lives are. Being deprived of essential human needs like love, touch, and sex will destroy your mind and overall quality of life. I even saw a thread about this one proving that incels have far worse sleep than most people overall.

. I even saw a thread about this one proving that incels have far worse sleep than most people overall.
Explains what we’re currently going through…

Explains what we’re currently going through…
Yep. Fuck this sleep trouble, fuck the lack of a loving woman, fuck the car trouble, fuck it all! That's how I feel anymore. I was so destroyed mentally around a week ago from everything combined with only 4 hours of sleep 3 days in a row that I started punching myself in the face because I hated life so bad. On the plus side, I punch harder than I ever imagined and had a painful bruise for a few days. Didn't think I was that strong

Yep. Fuck this sleep trouble, fuck the lack of a loving woman, fuck the car trouble, fuck it all! That's how I feel anymore. I was so destroyed mentally around a week ago from everything combined with only 4 hours of sleep 3 days in a row that I started punching myself in the face because I hated life so bad. On the plus side, I punch harder than I ever imagined and had a painful bruise for a few days. Didn't think I was that strong
Lack of loving woman + getting life mogged by normies

I tried smacking my head against the walls a few weeks ago
I was bashing my had against the floor too and shouting how much I want to fucking die (I was home by myself, so nobody heard). It gets so old suffering like this

I was bashing my had against the floor too and shouting how much I want to fucking die (I was home by myself, so nobody heard). It gets so old suffering like this
Jesus, I did the same thing ngl. I get mental breakdowns like these every few weeks. I was laying on the floor crying

Jesus, I did the same thing ngl. I get mental breakdowns like these every few weeks. I was laying on the floor crying
Fucking brutal. It doesn't happen often for me. Maybe a few times a year. Sucks so much

I’m the truest truecel here and I just cope with vidya and the internet and not thinking about anything

it's not as bad as we're making it out to be better this than being some boring normtard who doesn't know what's going on , litteraly had a normie guy tell me he's kind of jealous of my lifestyle because i can play video games and do whatever the f i want while he's building his own house etc with his wife ( nice guy btw really but i wouldn't want that life ).

Normies kill themselves all the time
The normie life is getting harder and harder and increasingly seen as not worth it

True. Incels are fundamentally sleep deprived from how bad their lives are. Being deprived of essential human needs like love, touch, and sex will destroy your mind and overall quality of life. I even saw a thread about this one proving that incels have far worse sleep than most people overall.

it's not as bad as we're making it out to be better this than being some boring normtard who doesn't know what's going on , litteraly had a normie guy tell me he's kind of jealous of my lifestyle because i can play video games and do whatever the f i want while he's building his own house etc with his wife ( nice guy btw really but i wouldn't want that life ).
ignorance is bliss but once youre blackilled, its over for your mental heath if youre a sub5.

No. The only reason I am still living is that I don't want to hurt my parents.

Normies kill themselves all the time
The normie life is getting harder and harder and increasingly seen as not worth it
More Canadians say they struggle to make ends meet: Statistics Canada

Concerns are higher among the younger generations

55 per cent of respondents aged 25 to 44 saying rising prices are greatly affecting their ability to get by, and just over 45 per cent saying most days are quite a bit or extremely stressful because of financial issues.

55 per cent of respondents aged 25 to 44 saying rising prices are greatly affecting their ability to get by, and just over 45 per cent saying most days are quite a bit or extremely stressful because of financial issues.
Canada has always been one of the more expensive countries but it's gotten insane in the past few years. My dreams of owning a home are basically gone

i'm a wageslave in france and financially i'm doing ok and i work 35 to 40 hours a week , some months i struggle but overall with money i'm doing fine , i still work and live with parents but each month i have to give them money and buy groceries for the whole family and supplements too so....... Idk wtf are those normies doing with their money.........

No it's worth it to either go er or kms