Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is life going to get worse

ccw

ccw

Greycel
What if you fall down tomorrow and break your neck and end up paralyzed? what if you get cancer?
What about all the pain that is to come? I don’t think I am ready

What if you fall down tomorrow and break your neck and end up paralyzed? what if you get cancer?
What about all the pain that is to come? I don’t think I am ready
It can always get worse. Also that avi is pure suifuel.

Yep. Less than one year in the past, my father was still alive. Now he is gone. If my mother dies, I’m fucked
Reverse for me. And my father dying wouldn't be surprising since his health is declining. It never began for old parentcels.

Reverse for me. And my father dying wouldn't be surprising since his health is declining. It never began for old parentcels.
Yep. Brutal af bro. My parents were old af when they had me. In my opinion, old people have no business having kids, not just for genetic quality, but also so the child doesn’t lose their parents so early. An underrated part of having old parents is that you are guaranteed to lose them earlier than average. Even as a sexhaver, losing a parent so young would be brutal

Anything can happen to anyone.
Get crazy thinking avout it wont lower the chances.
Enjoy( cope ) the moment.

Falling down and breaking your neck - I can collect disability and not have to work again

Cancer - looks like there's light at the end of this hellish tunnel.

And yes it will most likely get much worse.

It never gets better:blackpill: