Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is life even worth living as a manlet?

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Like ik a 5'4.5 Asian guy who is super smart studied his entire life pretty, spoke to him today apparently he hasnt left house since quarantine except for when he needed groceries, he has no friends except for me and one other dude he occassionally messages, 0 female attention at most in HS some foids said he was smart but thats it.

He opened up about his height insecurity and just wished he was taller and I get him, he is going for a very risk intensive route through college for reward I guess but its gonna be a while till he graduates.

I honestly can't see the point of living like that man life as a male is already as bad as it is being a manlet Asian at 5'5?
Whats the point.

im shorter and im rice. yes i dont see point of living i wish my grandma fucking aborted my father. my parents are scums they didnt know how to raise a son nor did they care. both are kinda autistic and my moms weird af and almost certainly has adhd too
Honestly bro people like me and you shouldve stayed back in our own country for the better, we never stood a chance in the west.

No tbh. It’s not.

No tbh. It’s not.
Figured as much.
As cruel as this sounds even a sub 6 foot subhuman like me rarely took that guy seriously, kinda like a little kid y'know?
I can't imagine how women view him tbh it must be hell

At least he's smart. Money will help him cope in the future if he succeeded.

Figured as much.
As cruel as this sounds even a sub 6 foot subhuman like me rarely took that guy seriously, kinda like a little kid y'know?
I can't imagine how women view him tbh it must be hell
Yes, we are always looked down upon as lesser, like a kid as you said.

At least he's smart. Money will help him cope in the future if he succeeded.
With the route hes going hes gonna be in for a long hard game man like if its his passion it'll pay off but I cant see him getting any action until hes way older.
+ I am generally against betabuxxing because it lets holes get away with being whores in their youth just to get money later on.
I'm sorry brocel :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Like I am blackpilled so I am more aware of this happening and empathetic than a normie, but even then ME as a CURRY subhuman still looked down on him like that fuarrrkkk I can't imagine what everybody else things or at least women.
This is where it all went wrong. That and givin foids freedom to act upon it.
Life as a sub8 male is a scam in 2020.

and what happens if you speak out?

"napoleon syndrome"

pure ER fuel tbh

If you can't get rich enough to cope properly, why bother? If I'm going to spend my free time gaming, might as well have the best gaming rig possible.

Not really, especially if your also a high inhib poorcel, which is often the case for manlets. I'd argue jumping from 5'6'' to 5'10'' is more beenficial than from 5'10'' to 6'2''

Not really, especially if your also a high inhib poorcel, which is often the case for manlets. I'd argue jumping from 5'6'' to 5'10'' is more beenficial than from 5'10'' to 6'2''
Oh yea dude I’m 5’11 shitskin but if I was 5’6 I wouldn’t be here typing this I would’ve roped in the Ganges a long time ago

Nah life sucks when you're a manlet. You get no respect from men and foids and you're an easy target for bullying and violence.

Nah life sucks when you're a manlet. You get no respect from men and foids and you're an easy target for bullying and violence.
It’s even worse because when you finally open up and complain about it you get told it’s all in you’re head or your insecure have BDD etc.

No. I feel like a kid and I’m supposed to be a “grown man” by now

Being short is worse than having a goblin face. At least a 6'0 goblin face can beat the fuck out of anyone who makes fun of his face. What's a manlet gonna do?

It depends on whether you have millions. It would be okay if you had a fuck ton of money so that you could cope however you like, otherwise no.
But to wageslave to that networth would be at ages 40-50 unless you lucked out on some deal.
I couldn’t imagine going through my teens twenties and thirties like that man that’s just so brutal

Being short is worse than having a goblin face. At least a 6'0 goblin face can beat the fuck out of anyone who makes fun of his face. What's a manlet gonna do?
It’s even worse because when you finally open up and complain about it you get told it’s all in you’re head or your insecure have BDD etc.
Yeah they tell you it's all in your head, yet the minute you do something that seems like you're compensating for being short, they say you have a napoleon complex.

Last edited:
Yeah they tell you it's all in your head, yet the minute you do something that seems like you're compensating for being short, they say you have a napoleon complex.
Fucking normies tbh
They’ll go ahead and say “well I know a guy....” or “b-b-but Danny Devito!!!”
The blue pill is toxic