Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is life as an incel even worth living after 30?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
So you're 30 and an incel. Being a NEET and just running away from the world is not feasible anymore. Any already extremely hazy hopes of ever tasting teen love, which you never did at the right age, are now 100% confirmed gone forever. All your friends (if any) have become either married cucks, soul-crushed wageslaves or similar, but all of them can't bother with anything fun anymore.

Assuming you die in old age, around 50 years of loneliness, wageslavery and decreasing looks and health/physical aptitude are waiting for you.

I know it's mostly young people here but I'd like to have this discussion.

Is it even worth living before 30? I'm 24 and I already want to rope.

As an incel, life isn't worth it anymore the moment you hit puberty

you think it is possible for a guy to become 30 and NEET and have friends that are successful in life ? They will all probably have forgotten about you and you are the one they joke about when ever they hang out without you.

As an incel, life isn't worth it anymore the moment you hit puberty
I'm not sure how the experience of guys who find the blackpill really young is, but I was way happier in HS than I am now and though being BP back then surely has to do with it, I'm not sure about to what extent.

Looking back now I see that I was actually extremely happy from 17 to 23 compared to what came later, especially compared to now.
you think it is possible for a guy to become 30 and NEET and have friends that are successful in life ? They will all probably have forgotten about you and you are the one they joke about when ever they hang out without you.
Strangely enough most of my friends back in Brazil never cared much about me being a NEET, most of them were kinda losers as well, but none was NEET. They even went as far as constantly inviting me to shit that costs money and offering to pay everything for me just for my presence.

Looking back I really underestimated the value of good friendships.

is anyones life worth living past 30? i mean wtf are you even gonna do for 46 more years of the average male lifespan? i think the majority of the world would be better off never being born in the first place.

In the near future give or take 5-10 years, this forum will be a graveyard. A lot of us will break and either rope or go wild(ER)..:feelsrope: And that is the only truth.

You have major depressive disorder for sure, man. Think again about TMS.

From a sexual pov, teen love is still possible at 50. Just ask Pierre Woodman.

is anyones life worth living past 30? i mean wtf are you even gonna do for 46 more years of the average male lifespan? i think the majority of the world would be better off never being born in the first place.

Being NEET is the worst thing you can do for yourself. You are destroying your future even if there was a slight chance to ascend to a normie level you will lose it as soon as you become NEET

I'm seriously considering throwing everything away and just going back to Brazil to LDAR while doing minimum effort at a college or something, and then killing myself as soon as my mother dies.

This is dumb from some many points of view but looks so appealing.
Being NEET is the worst thing you can do for yourself. You are destroying your future even if there was a slight chance to ascend to a normie level you will lose it as soon as you become NEET
I don't see myself ever becoming a normie/betabuxx or something alike. I see myself wageslaving in menial work for 40 years, alone, more frustrated each day.

I'm seriously considering throwing everything away and just going back to Brazil to LDAR while doing minimum effort at a college or something, and then killing myself as soon as my mother dies.

This is a reasoning typical of depression. I had the same kind of extreme aversion to effort and frustration when I was depressed.

life isn't worth living for most men past 30 unless you're an nba super star or some shit

You have major depressive disorder for sure, man. Think again about TMS.

From a sexual pov, teen love is still possible at 50. Just ask Pierre Woodman.
I've actually talked about it with my father. I think it would be extremely reasonable to try it before throwing everything up and eventually kicking the bucket.

I too think I'm depressed even though I'm unsure of what depression actually is. But I think not being able to really enjoy anything is a strong indicator, isn't it?

life isn't worth living for most men past 30 unless you're an nba super star or some shit
MAJOR. DEPRESSIVE. DISORDER.

And being in denial about it won't change your fucked-up neurotransmitters. I know: I had been in denial for ten years myself.

34 it keeps getting worse for me.

And being in denial about it won't change your fucked-up neurotransmitters. I know: I had been in denial for ten years myself.

get real dude, what percent of men have anything to look forward to post 30?

Unless you have status, life stops at 30.

I've actually talked about it with my father. I think it would be extremely reasonable to try it before throwing everything up and eventually kicking the bucket.

I too think I'm depressed even though I'm unsure of what depression actually is. But I think not being able to really enjoy anything is a strong indicator, isn't it?
It's definitely the strongest indicator.

A very low tolerance for frustration is another one.

It's unclear how depression exactly works, but I know zapping electricity to my left frontal lobe cured me.

In the near future give or take 5-10 years, this forum will be a graveyard. A lot of us will break and either rope or go wild(ER)..:feelsrope: And that is the only truth.
I actually saw that happening in Brazilian imageboards. The community shrank and the amount of threads about desperation regarding having to settle for some subjob and money worries raised staggeringly. It's so obvious that the then-teen and young adult community is now at my age range, some must have roped, some became normies, some remain there but struggling.

I hate the idea of doing harm to my own body, I hope that keeps me from doing something dumb (kiling yourself just because some chemistry shit that can be reverted isn't good inside your brain sounds very unreasonable from a logical point of view) long enough so that I can try that TMS stuff.

I actually saw that happening in Brazilian imageboards. The community shrank and the amount of threads about desperation regarding having to settle for some subjob and money worries raised staggeringly. It's so obvious that the then-teen and young adult community is now at my age range, some must have roped, some became normies, some remain there but struggling.

Nobody can escape the Angel of Death, eventually our turn will come, there is a special place in hell with everyones name, they are waiting for us.:feelsrope: If it wasn't for our fucking parents love it would be much easier to end things brother....i know how you feel.

I'd say it's worth living more after 30 than before 30. It's tougher when you're young and full of hormones and most of your peers are what passes for their sexual prime.

Source: am 35, not too miserable with my life any more

The rope is waiting for us all :feelsrope:

I don't see myself ever becoming a normie/betabuxx or something alike. I see myself wageslaving in menial work for 40 years, alone, more frustrated each day.
i mean is there anything to even be thrown away? i have a few thousand bucks saved, no prospects for the future, and will probably work a job i hate for the rest of my life while maybe one day having sex randomly with a girl I'm not even that attracted to. is committing suicide really that bad? can that pathetic excuse for a life even be considered something to throw away? I'm here because of delusions that it will get better when it only gets worse the older you get. i might try to do something with the 10k i saved if i lose it all than i will literally have no hope. my fate will be set in stone. work some shit construction job forever waking up early and doing nothing all day when i get home and maybe if I'm lucky date a girl below my looksmatch.

I'm not sure how the experience of guys who find the blackpill really young is, but I was way happier in HS than I am now and though being BP back then surely has to do with it, I'm not sure about to what extent.

Looking back now I see that I was actually extremely happy from 17 to 23 compared to what came later, especially compared to now.

Strangely enough most of my friends back in Brazil never cared much about me being a NEET, most of them were kinda losers as well, but none was NEET. They even went as far as constantly inviting me to shit that costs money and offering to pay everything for me just for my presence.

Looking back I really underestimated the value of good friendships.

Sheeeit mayn.

This is me mayn.

I know for sure incel after 30 is really awful.

I'm trying to find a way tho cause I am not a defeatist loser. Not gonna lie and say I haven't had bad thoughts, but recently I've found more of a will to try again.

It's imperative as an older incel to live authentically. Don't do shit you don't want. Take up old hobbies and stuff you wanted to do as a kid. Try to reconnect, but more important, keep all toxic people out.

I don't know how it will turn out, but I try to keep positive. I have bad health though.

I am 34.
ust ask Pierre Woodman.

Ahahahaha.

If you never had sex by 20 and never dated girls in your teens then there is no reason to hold out past 21 I'd say. You just live an empty shell of what is supposed to have had happen. You are abnormal in this case.
Many of us want to die but aren't brave enough to pull the trigger.

So you're 30 and an incel. Being a NEET and just running away from the world is not feasible anymore. Any already extremely hazy hopes of ever tasting teen love, which you never did at the right age, are now 100% confirmed gone forever. All your friends (if any) have become either married cucks, soul-crushed wageslaves or similar, but all of them can't bother with anything fun anymore.

Assuming you die in old age, around 50 years of loneliness, wageslavery and decreasing looks and health/physical aptitude are waiting for you.

I know it's mostly young people here but I'd like to have this discussion.

I believe that life is not worth living after 30, unless you have serious money. I'm approaching my 30s and I still don't have a job because the stupid femoids are favoured in every walk of life, namely qualified employment in this case.

I find less and less reason for living every day, and if life has been overall a shit until now, I don't want to think what looks like in my 40s and onwards.

I think about it a lot lately, especially when I do some job-begging online. I try to numb myself with scientific pursuits as well.

its not even worthy living for 20-30 let alone past that.

Life was never worth living as an incel

Never neet guys. I did it for many years and you just feel even more shitty.

Only thing is holding me back to kill myself are my parents, when they die I will kill myself.

Only thing is holding me back to kill myself are my parents, when they die I will kill myself.
You know the best part about being dead? You can't care. Why continue kicking the can down the road?

Moments when you rage (if single) :

At 19 when you don't find any gf
At 23 when you finish bachelor
At 28 when you see your friends marrying
If you reach 30, it's ovER

Obviously not.

In the short term, you could try to live a more natural, almost 'paleo' existence. This is what I did at 26 right before I got into PUA. I thought, hrm, my ancestors surely didn't sit in front of a computer all day so maybe my genetics are yelling at me.

So I started walking 5+ hours a day, going outside more, and got a social as fuck job because I figure that hits every nail on the head. Our ancestors walked most of the time, according to pop-science. They were more social than me, and they lived far less stimulating lives (you become desensitized/numb to it anyways).

At first I had the TV on when I walked and just did it in my living room in a fucking circle, but I got used to having less and less stimulus on around me and life did massively improve until that one bitch ruined my life in the story I think I'm done telling.

Last edited:
It depends how healthy you are. If you take care of yourself, by eating a plant-based diet, not smoking and drinking, exercising regularly, and trying to avoid stress, then I think life is worth living well into your late years. However, if you don't take care of yourself, your health will start to decline rapidly after your 20s and 30s, and you will most likely die (after many years of declining health) of a preventable disease.

An example population is the Okinawans. While they still ate their traditional diets, and lived traditionally, they had one of the highest life expectancies in the world. Additionally, they didn't suffer many of the diseases that plague the west, like heart disease, Alzheimer's, diabetes, and so on. The men and women of Okinawa were active and mentally agile well into their latest years.

The main thing for me is: a live of suffering and no activity isn't worth living. If I can still go for a walk and my mental faculties are still intact, then I think life is worth living.

It depends how healthy you are. If you take care of yourself, by eating a plant-based diet, not smoking and drinking, exercising regularly, and trying to avoid stress, then I think life is worth living well into your late years. However, if you don't take care of yourself, your health will start to decline rapidly after your 20s and 30s, and you will most likely die (after many years of declining health) of a preventable disease.

An example population is the Okinawans. While they still ate their traditional diets, and lived traditionally, they had one of the highest life expectancies in the world. Additionally, they didn't suffer many of the diseases that plague the west, like heart disease, Alzheimer's, diabetes, and so on. The men and women of Okinawa were active and mentally agile well into their latest years.

The main thing for me is: a live of suffering and no activity isn't worth living. If I can still go for a walk and my mental faculties are still intact, then I think life is worth living.
the first part (basically "do nothing exciting") is easier said than done, especially as an incel.

If you dont have a kid by 30 you are essentially a failure

the first part (basically "do nothing exciting") is easier said than done, especially as an incel.

FOMO = Fear of missing out.
Sheeeit mayn.

This is me mayn.

I know for sure incel after 30 is really awful.

I'm trying to find a way tho cause I am not a defeatist loser. Not gonna lie and say I haven't had bad thoughts, but recently I've found more of a will to try again.

It's imperative as an older incel to live authentically. Don't do shit you don't want. Take up old hobbies and stuff you wanted to do as a kid. Try to reconnect, but more important, keep all toxic people out.

I don't know how it will turn out, but I try to keep positive. I have bad health though.

I am 34.

Ahahahaha.

Another agecel. I'm 32 btw.

I haven't reached that age but there's a few facts that I've thought we'll have to deal with when the time comes:

- Everybody that's your age is either married / with kids.
- Your parents will most likely die during this decade.
- You can either solidify your future NEET status for the rest of your life via work savings & inheritance, or you may finally decide to end it.

Either way, I don't think an incel's life expectancy will be too long once he reaches 30, but I also get the feeling that if you don't commit the act during this decade, you're unlikely to do so at all and you'll pass away naturally.

I guess there is always other good copes but we all know what the main cope is unfortunately.

there is no life after 30 :feelsrope:

No my friend, our ranks will grow exponentially. Soon WE will be the normies. Hypergamy & automation makes this inevitable.

Same tbh. Ignorance is bliss.
That comment. That fucking comment. The truth has been spoken. :feelsbadman:

I'm sure that life as an incel is noth worth living before 30. Dunno after 30, but late 20's were much better for me than teens and early 20's. I can just go to work and spend money on coping, before that as was poor as fuck and going to uni was suifuel when there were so many good looking girls who treated me like trash. I seriously considered suicide back then almost acted on it, but I couldn't do it to my mom. After few more years it's better. I spend my time in work, my room and when weather is ok - outside walking through parks, forests etc where there are not that many people and I love nature.
I also relaxed because I know it's over for me, so it's like all that pressure that I had 5-10 years ago is gone. I just want to live in peace and fill my mind with as many good memories with my family as I can

This. If you make it to 30 as an incel, you might as well either rope or just give up completely. You’ve missed out on everything good, and it’s only getting worse. I know, I’m nearly 40.