Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Leonardo DiCaprio still a Chad?

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
I don't really understand his appeal, facial-wise, even though he's 6 feet. His headshape is kind of weird, but I guess hunter eyes and a somewhat v-shaped jawline save it? He's also somewhat asymmetrical.

I mean, he definitely looked good younger, but I don't think time was very kind to him.

435 v9 bc

You have to consider his age. Since hes 45 years old, I'd say he giga moggs 99% of other men his age

He isn't but thanks to the halo effect he is.

Right now no. He was much better looking when he was in the Titanic according to foids. And then those foids grew up. Also statusmaxx to the fucking max holy shit. He's a good actor though gotta give him credit. Also money.

But also not a Chad because no woman has thought him worthy of being married to him. If he was ugly like Harvey Weinstein and had to sexual assault young 20s models to get pussy, then Leo would be an incel like us no? But because of what I mentioned previously, he can fuck whoever 20 year old model he wants.

He was never a Chad, he was a prettyboy. He is no longer a prettyboy.

Caprio don't give a single fuck about your entire existence, why are you wasting your time on him

Caprio don't give a single fuck about your entire existence, why are you wasting your time on him
yeah he is too busy slaying foids 20 years younger than him while also living in our heads rent free

Watch him in Catch Me if you can and Titanic, def a Chad in his prime

He has been Chad since he was born and only became a greater alpha giga turbo mega Chad with age and status maxxing.

Also even though time + years of hard partying has indeed taken a giant shit on his previous younger years pretty boy good looks my fellow brocells are falling into a trap common to our kind that even I myself fell into once and that is assuming women only desire pretty boys.

This is just not the case and so Leo may actually be far more attractive to certain foids now who prefer a rugged and thus arguably more masculine looking exterior than that of the pretty boy whom can often times be mistaken for a type of fag often referred to as a “twink” in homosexual circles by both genders.

He’s a really good actor

Right now no. He was much better looking when he was in the Titanic according to foids. And then those foids grew up. Also statusmaxx to the fucking max holy shit. He's a good actor though gotta give him credit. Also money.

But also not a Chad because no woman has thought him worthy of being married to him. If he was ugly like Harvey Weinstein and had to sexual assault young 20s models to get pussy, then Leo would be an incel like us no? But because of what I mentioned previously, he can fuck whoever 20 year old model he wants.
He’s the one who doesn’t want to get married
He has been Chad since he was born and only became a greater alpha giga turbo mega Chad with age and status maxxing.

Also even though time + years of hard partying has indeed taken a giant shit on his previous younger years pretty boy good looks my fellow brocells are falling into a trap common to our kind that even I myself fell into once and that is assuming women only desire pretty boys.

This is just not the case and so Leo may actually be far more attractive to certain foids now who prefer a rugged and thus arguably more masculine looking exterior than that of the pretty boy whom can often times be mistaken for a type of fag often referred to as a “twink” in homosexual circles by both genders.
Huge cope. Every female will pick young Leo over present Leo , At least young females which are the important ones.

He still looks better than most men, especially his age.

He knows he doesn't have to be as good looking anymore because of status. He probably fucks more holes now than he did in the past, have you seen the harems he has on his yacht?

Born a chad will always stay chad. Keep coping

Last edited:
He is dude with that money he is a GIGACHAD.

I like Leo, great movies :feelsokman:

he fucks 16yo teens on the weekly so I'd say yes he is still Chadly amazing

"is a multi millionare Hollywood pretty boy star a Chad"

He isn't a curry, therefore he can't be a Chad

His face looked like that even at 25-30, jfl. His prime was really short. The only time he was chad that I remember was in Titanic, which is as much cucked bullshit as it is stupid. That Billy Zane's look when he saw the little girl who would get him on a lifeboat was absolutelly stunning though.

statusmaxxed so yes