Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is lens theory cope?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I often hear people saying don't take selfie camera pics, don't use a bad phone camera, don't go off a shitty phone pic from two feet away, etc

Is this cope? I think so tbh. If you're ugly you are ugly no matter what. Slightly better camera doesn't change shit.

instagram chads take advantage of lens theory

Take a video of yourself, this is the best way to actually rate yourself as you are moving,
a friend taking a video of myself was one of my realizations along side the mirror pill

Camera does make you look worse then you actually are, but its not like you look bad on camera and somehow ur hot IRL.

Ugly on camera = ugly IRL

Camera does make you look worse then you actually are, but its not like you look bad on camera and somehow ur hot IRL.

Ugly on camera = ugly IRL
My sister always tries to help me cope by saying I look better in person, but I look like absolute dogshit in pictures so maybe in person in 3.5 instead of 3

Its cope, if youre ugly youre ugly

You can tell Chads are attractive even if their selfie is a bit distroted

Selfies take me from a 2 to a 1.5

My sister always tries to help me cope by saying I look better in person, but I look like absolute dogshit in pictures so maybe in person in 3.5 instead of 3
Yee bro it's not that big of a difference