Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is leaving society for good legit?

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
What if I just leave and never come back

Hooray, minus one idiot! Good riddance

You're gonna live in a cabin like uncle Ted?

Humans are herd animals, without the herd you'll go insane. Just look at prisoners in isolation, even the most introverted introvert can't handle it.

Hooray, minus one idiot! Good riddance

Usually we refer to these people as NGTOW.

Make a truck-laden SVBIED and break inside a military base... you know the rest.

Normies will preach that everyone has to fulfill his duty in order that the society can function. But if the functioning of the society is based on the enslaving of the majority then its justification should be called into question, kek

I hope to off-the-gridmaxx eventually, but I would need to give up internet and vidya which would bring me sadness.

Normies will preach that everyone has to fulfill his duty in order that the society can function.
I play videogames all day. I don't contribute to soyciety. Do you?

Probably just cope until I'm 18 and disappear far away, work a job and live in a remote house
if you're working a job then you haven't left society. ideally, you'd have to moneymaxx for a few years and then retire at 35 and have your comfy minimalist life with enough money to buy property and replace items as you need. Also, you won't be able to buy a house with your first job jfl this isn't the 80s