Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is LDAR procrastination?

• Thread starter Mountainbikecel
  • Start date
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
When I was 20 and a desperate to get a girlfriend, I watched Jordan Peterson, got hyper motivated to work out and study, and I got top 5 percentile grades in my University (which is among the top Universities in the world).

Now I swallowed the blackpill, and I stopped doing anything for Uni and my grades dropped like crazy.

Neither Studymaxxing nor LDAR made me ascend, but one of them is fulfilling because it's a field I like and the other one is pure procastination. Never forget the mental gymnastics us procrastinators are able to do.

Sometimes I feel like I'm only that much into the blackpill LDAR mentality because it allows you to be lazy compared to studycope. You can swallow the blackpill and still work on your carreer.

Ironically very similar to a feminist who goes to feminist demonstrations to have an excuse for not studying, and she only talks herself into the lie that she does it to be "woke" and to be politically active, when actually she is just too lazy to study.

Last edited:
"Is LDAR procastination?"

Well... You're still alive aren't you?

Ironically very similar to a feminist who goes to feminist demonstrations to have an excuse for not studying, and she only talks herself into the lie that she does it to be "woke" and to be politically active, when actually she is just too lazy to study.
Don't you ever compare me to a feminist again greycel.

I think procrastination implies you have something to be doing that you are actively or subconsciously avoiding whereas when you are LDARing you are doing absolutely nothing but it is because you genuinely have nothing to do

I think procrastination implies you have something to be doing that you are actively or subconsciously avoiding whereas when you are LDARing you are doing absolutely nothing but it is because you genuinely have nothing to do
i genuinely have nothing to do

I was going to say something like that