Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is KSI's thick of it the #1 song of the year?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★

KSI’s lyric "From the screen to the ring to the pen to the king where's my crown that's my bling" from the song Thick of It highlights a journey of personal success, evolution, and ambition. Here's a closer analysis:
  1. "From the screen": This likely refers to KSI’s origins on YouTube, where he first gained fame. He started as a content creator, primarily through gaming videos and comedic skits, which were his initial platform for success.
  2. "To the ring": This points to KSI’s transition into the boxing world. He became well-known for his boxing matches, especially the high-profile ones against fellow YouTuber Logan Paul. This line references his ability to move from entertainment on-screen to physical combat in the ring, marking a shift in his public persona and expanding his brand.
  3. "To the pen": This could represent KSI’s growth as a musician and artist, with "pen" symbolizing songwriting and creative expression. After success in YouTube and boxing, KSI moved into music, where he started writing and performing his own songs. His versatility is highlighted as he excels in multiple arenas: entertainment, sports, and music.
  4. "To the king": This suggests the ambition of rising to the top or being the best. KSI is portraying himself as ascending from various forms of success to eventually becoming the “king,” symbolizing dominance and ultimate achievement in multiple fields. It could also reflect his confidence in claiming a leadership role within the realms he’s ventured into.
  5. "Where's my crown, that's my bling": This emphasizes the desire for recognition, fame, and material success. The crown here symbolizes power, status, and victory, while "bling" relates to wealth and opulence. By equating his crown with his "bling," KSI is highlighting that his achievements have brought him material success and that he has earned the right to flaunt it.

Overall Theme:​

This lyric highlights KSI’s multifaceted career, showing that he has conquered different domains—entertainment, sports, and music—and is confident about his rise to greatness. The repetition of the different stages in his journey reflects his hard work and ambition to be recognized as a leader or "king" in all aspects of his career. It’s a declaration of success, both in terms of fame and wealth, underlining the notion that he has worked across various fields and now deserves the rewards that come with it.

RDT 20240810 0008302497329443234977724

View attachment 1290259

KSI’s lyric "From the screen to the ring to the pen to the king where's my crown that's my bling" from the song Thick of It highlights a journey of personal success, evolution, and ambition. Here's a closer analysis:
  1. "From the screen": This likely refers to KSI’s origins on YouTube, where he first gained fame. He started as a content creator, primarily through gaming videos and comedic skits, which were his initial platform for success.
  2. "To the ring": This points to KSI’s transition into the boxing world. He became well-known for his boxing matches, especially the high-profile ones against fellow YouTuber Logan Paul. This line references his ability to move from entertainment on-screen to physical combat in the ring, marking a shift in his public persona and expanding his brand.
  3. "To the pen": This could represent KSI’s growth as a musician and artist, with "pen" symbolizing songwriting and creative expression. After success in YouTube and boxing, KSI moved into music, where he started writing and performing his own songs. His versatility is highlighted as he excels in multiple arenas: entertainment, sports, and music.
  4. "To the king": This suggests the ambition of rising to the top or being the best. KSI is portraying himself as ascending from various forms of success to eventually becoming the “king,” symbolizing dominance and ultimate achievement in multiple fields. It could also reflect his confidence in claiming a leadership role within the realms he’s ventured into.
  5. "Where's my crown, that's my bling": This emphasizes the desire for recognition, fame, and material success. The crown here symbolizes power, status, and victory, while "bling" relates to wealth and opulence. By equating his crown with his "bling," KSI is highlighting that his achievements have brought him material success and that he has earned the right to flaunt it.

Overall Theme:​

This lyric highlights KSI’s multifaceted career, showing that he has conquered different domains—entertainment, sports, and music—and is confident about his rise to greatness. The repetition of the different stages in his journey reflects his hard work and ambition to be recognized as a leader or "king" in all aspects of his career. It’s a declaration of success, both in terms of fame and wealth, underlining the notion that he has worked across various fields and now deserves the rewards that come with it.
okay mr chatgpt

Unrelease that shit

ass song. Nigga should be working the fields or something

I dont care about retarded degenerate zoomerfag shit

Its crazy how I try my best to not pay attention to dumb shit like this and "hawk tuah", but they still find a way to shove it into my face no matter what

Ass song. Plus the meme of “Listen to KSI while eating Lunchly and watching Talk Tuah” makes it more annoying.

Gutter trash for people who suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.

I'm in the thick of it, everybody knows

Its crazy how I try my best to not pay attention to dumb shit like this and "hawk tuah", but they still find a way to shove it into my face no matter what
If she don't hawk tuah, I don't talk tuah
apple-skull-emoji.gif

Watching the talk tuah podcast while eating a lunchly and washing it down with prime, all while thick of it plays in the background

I like how you pretty much only come here to post brainrot now

NGL
(Not gonna listen)