Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Knajjd from an aristrocratic / ultra rich family?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I heard that Knajjd is from an aristocratic or a ultra rich family which has big political connections in turkey. Is that true?
@Animecel2D can you confirm anything on this?

Last edited:
Probably at least enough to be permanent NEET with good life style

Probably at least enough to be permanent NEET with good life style
I heard he is well off in terms of money. Like a heir of an aristocratic family. But certainly he is rich.

Last edited:
No but he is from a family with long tradition of femboys XD

I heard Turkey government banned this site. If he’s not using a VPN, I’m guessing he is of Turkish aristocracy and is allowed to use this site.

I heard Turkey banned this site. If he’s not using a VPN, I’m guessing he is of Turkish aristocracy and is allowed to use this site.
Agree. Chad trait tbh: Belonging from royalty

He's just a member of the Turkish mob.

If I remember correctly from back when I was on the discord server, Knajjd would ask his mom to buy him booze (he doesn't like to go outside often) and then he'd get wasted with a bunch of the other people in the chat. However, his mom would simply delegate this to one of their servants/butlers to fetch when they were out on errands. One time, the servant forgot to get the requisite amount of raki (the national drink of Turkey) and his mom got mad and almost fired the servant. Knajjd felt bad, but was disappointed he would have to wait another day without his cope. During his day of sobriety, he came to the realization that we live in a dimension of infinite pain and suffering and that it is every incel's right to get drunk.

If I remember correctly from back when I was on the discord server, Knajjd would ask his mom to buy him booze (he doesn't like to go outside often) and then he'd get wasted with a bunch of the other people in the chat. However, his mom would simply delegate this to one of their servants/butlers to fetch when they were out on errands. One time, the servant forgot to get the requisite amount of raki (the national drink of Turkey) and his mom got mad and almost fired the servant. Knajjd felt bad, but was disappointed he would have to wait another day without his cope. During his day of sobriety, he came to the realization that we live in a dimension of infinite pain and suffering and that it is every incel's right to get drunk.
Lol, this is just textbook richness.

Also, very fascinating anecdote tbh. Knajjd is surely well off with butlers and stuff. I wish i was that rich. :feelsbadman:

Brutal buttlerpill

How does he sound? He has become quite a mythical creature. I am curious.
Brutal buttlerpill
But how can he be in a turkish mob if he doesn't go outside?