Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is killing yourself cool?

• Thread starter CompleteFuckingLoser
  • Start date
CompleteFuckingLoser

CompleteFuckingLoser

コイントの王女
-
Yes or no??

Elab pls

No man.

There’s nothing cool about feeling so hopeless and depressed that you think ending your own life is the only solution. It’s very sad but I understand why many do it. We shouldn’t glamorize it though.

fucking retarded thread

Cucktard thread, go be cool bro

No, its a very stupid thing to do

Drinking Vanilla Latte is tbh.

No man.

There’s nothing cool about feeling so hopeless and depressed that you think ending your own life is the only solution. It’s very sad but I understand why many do it. We shouldn’t glamorize it though.
+1

yes its freaking epic gamer

Drinking Vanilla Latte is tbh.
B898FFE9 4E9B 4E71 9672 585032A79052

It’s not cool, but that’s not really the point. If you can’t be Chad or even anything other than an incel, it’s just a more reasonable thing to do.

@CompleteFuckingLoser No killing yourself is not cool, it's the worst you can do.

ofc not, It's the easy way out.

Go ER, all the cool kids are doing it!

Killing yourself is not "cool", nor great.
But sometimes, when one's soul got crushed by life, it is the ultimate solution.

It worked for Kurt Cobain and Del Shannon, then again, they didn't have an arse for a face.

Killing yourself is not "cool", nor great.
But sometimes, when one's soul got crushed by life, it is the ultimate solution.

No man.

+1

All the cools kids are doing it so yes

Cool like doing drugs and skipping school.

i'm his mom t

Hello Knajjd's Mom. Drugs are bad, and I never skip class. I drink my milk, I eat my vegetables, and I never run with scissors. I respect whammin like yourself, and believe the mother is the foundation of the nuclear family. :feelsokman:

Not cool if you have family that cares about you. But if you hate your family, job, and life then there’s nothing wrong with it

No, but foids make it out to be though.

Cucktard thread, go be cool bro
There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

No man.