Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion .is keeps tracks of searches

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
my search was apparently the 1629921 th

How do I check?

.is is a massive honeypot and a stat data collection site and it sells data to university cucks who write stupid thesis on godforsaken non stem shit

.is is a massive honeypot and a stat data collection site and it sells data to university cucks who write stupid thesis on godforsaken non stem shit
If that's true, then they're probably using it as ammunition to fuel more hate toward incels as we speak. Doesn't matter now but it will twenty or more years from now...

If that's true, then they're probably using it as ammunition to fuel more hate toward incels as we speak. Doesn't matter now but it will twenty or more years from now...
Ofc they do, the thing is nobody reads their stupid shit and they probably are in a debt of a 100 thousand anyway

This is common knowledge to everyone here

This is common knowledge to everyone here
University Cucks with non stem degrees are responsible for 99% of the things wrong with this world today

I've searched 1629980 times:forcedsmile:

Over for searchcels

Everything on the internet gets saved in some way, not really a surprise