Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IS karaoke

reminds me of Chris Chan

You sound older than i thought.

verdict? @Left4DeadDarkie @Liu KANG @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @Sloth22 @Regenerator @hopeless_cel @Ron.Belgrade @ArcticAngel @clocked @Britbongler @Cowcel @Anarcho Nihilist @Karakol96 @Juice @ItsovERfucks @VideoGameCoper

Last edited:
Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

verdict? @Left4DeadDarkie @Liu KANG @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @Sloth22 @Regenerator @hopeless_cel @Ron.Belgrade @ArcticAngel @clocked @Britbongler @Cowcel @Anarcho Nihilist @Karakol96 @Juice @VideoGameCoper
the next hal kemp

Pretty good actually. Catchy beat

Yeah it's dope, there is many things to improve but the current thing you should do is to improve the sound quality.

@Cautious Raven your opinion?

Yeah it's dope, there is many things to improve but the current thing you should do is to improve the sound quality.

thanks for the advice, but i'm not looking for a career as a vocalist, i just did this for goofs and gaffs

:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
Not bad for someone that doesn't sing

Not bad :feelsokman:

The lower vocals reminds me of joy division

We should start a karaoke thread.