Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is kamala harris gonna get elected or no

Well?

• yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Sick of this and this iwll be the final nail in the coffin for america

Hope not. If even surviving assassination didn't make Trump win I don't know what will. Democrats are too powERful and will continue the war in Ukraine.

yes because she's a woman.

Inceldom: discussed

Lets be honest, even if trump got re-elected he isnt supporting incels. Cant see that happening for decades and decades.

That depends on which person the Jews want as president

Hard to say tbh, it doesnt look like it but theres still a slim chance. Tho it would be catastrophical for america - generally it would be bad for men all over the world if a cackling lunatic women like her will be the most powerful person in the world.

I like Trump but man oh man do i hate his new running mate, that guy literally hates single men and women alike and hes a Natalist faggot too.

I REALLY hope not. Women are absolutely retarded and have no place to be running a country.

Lets be honest, even if trump got re-elected he isnt supporting incels. Cant see that happening for decades and decades.
imaigne someday they address incels in congress

If that retarded foid gets elected then the US is beyond broken and irredeemable.

Let the Black Death Run the white house

i really fucking hope not.

imaigne someday they address incels in congress
It Will BE a psychological massacre.
As if, they dont do that already in the gulag camp known as skulls.

Shooting Bang Bang GIF by GritTV

Trump will win unless AIPAC interferes haha