Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is Justin bieber mocking us?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
pYl5Yqo.jpg

He spit on his fans from a balcony and drove at felony speeds in a ferarri while high and drunk.

They all still want his cock.

His personality must be quite shining.

"I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER BECAUSE HE HAS A NICE PERSONALITY"

He's a fucking dipshit. A puppet for the mass media and millions of mindless zombies in today's society to gorge over. He doesn't really have any talent, and people are only his fans because he's "so cute and attractive teeheehee". It's so fucking sad to see someone so scummy like this, who literally has a criminal record, be living in such luxury and fame, meanwhile there are other artists out there, who hold incredible talent and put so much love and effort into their works, who have been trying to get their put out there in the world their entire lives with limited success.

It's just really sad. Sad is the only word I can describe it as in all honesty.

He wants to marry Selena gomez and fuck side bitches also

but I don't think he's gonna be able to pull it off

JBJB

Just be Justin Bieber theory

le teehee celeb humour xDDDDDDDDD

DS7UgRHUMAA5Kp7.jpg

good personalityy!! "Wow chad likes reading, he is so cool""

Meanwhile if an ugly dude reads he is seen as nerdy a creepy and an outcast

Cucktears would overlook this post or defend Cuckbieber because he has a nice PERSONALITY

I still think bieber is a cool guy and would love to be his friend. Can you just imagine hanging out with him and having him give you his leftover stacies

I still think bieber is a cool guy and would love to be his friend. Can you just imagine hanging out with him and having him give you his leftover stacies

G I G A C O P E

Thinking Bieber's "leftover stacies" will want anything to do with you lmao

wtf he actually posted that ahhahahahaha. what did he mean by this?

Lol at thinking his leftover Stacies would fuck you.

I cant decide if I like him or not sometimes he does cuntish things but then sometimes on interviews and that comedy central roast he seems ok. I fuckin hate ppl who act like theyre religious one second and proudly sin the next

You're inadvertently promoting that degenerate piece of walking shit. Let it die already.

He spit on his fans from a balcony and drove at felony speeds in a ferarri while high and drunk.

They all still want his cock.

His personality must be quite shining.
The video of him spitting on fans was fake, JFL at you falling for propaganda over and over again.

JB pissed off incels around the world back around 2010 when he was making millions for being cute. Ofc he bloomed into a Chad and fucked a ton of girls. At least he's starting to age.