Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is "Just lift bruh" the most useless and clichéed advice?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
No matter the problem you have there will always be some retards saying the same bullshit advice that you can magically solve your problems and your shitty life just by hitting the gym, it's annoying and a straight up lie. While doing sports and going to the gym is better than LDARing in your bedroom thinking of the blackpill and it will make you look better, it will not solve your social awkwardness because it's not a social activity (quite the opposite, it's very individualistic) and if you're clinically depressed going to the gym it's not going to change shit. And if you're truecel tier like Blackops2cel or a manlet then lifting most likely won't solve anything. I'm just tired of seeing this all the time:
-Bald? Just lift bruh
-Subhuman face? Just lift bruh
-Manlet? Just lift bruh
-Socially autistic? Just lift bruh
-Depressed? Just lift bruh

Fuck y'all kek.

They don't care about you

-Bad social anxiety? Just lift bruh
-Got cancer? Just lift bruh
-Your hamster died? Just lift bruh
-Evicted? Just lift bruh

And don't forget your 1000 kg of rice and chicken (proteins bruh) and 10 protein shakes a day bruh, and sleep 10 hours a day to generate growth hormone bruh :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

No matter the problem you have there will always be some retards saying the same bullshit advice that you can magically solve your problems and your shitty life just by hitting the gym, it's annoying and a straight up lie. While doing sports and going to the gym is better than LDARing in your bedroom thinking of the blackpill and it will make you look better, it will not solve your social awkwardness because it's not a social activity (quite the opposite, it's very individualistic) and if you're clinically depressed going to the gym it's not going to change shit. And if you're truecel tier like Blackops2cel or a manlet then lifting most likely won't solve anything. I'm just tired of seeing this all the time:
-Bald? Just lift bruh
-Manlet? Just lift bruh

Fuck y'all kek.
idk but im doing the

just lift therapy right now

will let you niggers know in 1 yr if it did anything

-Bald? Just lift bruh
-Manlet? Just lift bruh

Fuck y'all kek.
It's one of the only things you can do exepct LDARing:feelsYall:

I have no need for "the gym"; I cannot leave my apartment readily to check my mailbox.

I'm not sure....I personally have no interest in the "gym lifestyle"; I prefer to stay home.

End the borrowing. The gym is worthless.

You may start here:

Gym:

View attachment 581168

Reality:

View attachment 581164

View attachment 581165

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-23-04-38-png.552809

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-30-53-png.552832

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-00-38-05-png.552835

(Cognitive Boost)

(Patronizing me)

screenshot-from-2021-11-25-09-42-04-png.536399

screenshot-from-2021-11-25-09-42-29-png.536400

(Again, patronizing me. Notice the deliberate misspellings.)

screenshot-from-2021-11-25-09-43-44-png.536401

screenshot-from-2021-11-22-22-08-17-png.535134

Same day:

screenshot-from-2021-11-22-22-07-55-png.535135

screenshot-from-2021-11-22-08-28-34-png.535137

screenshot-from-2021-11-22-08-22-43-png.535130

Myself, I was dyspraxic and suffer from tremor disorders. "Physical Therapy" was "gym", for me.

Tremors:

There was also group therapy, but that was hardly helpful...

No. I moved into a supportive housing apartment, but I have other problems right now...

Try Gym...It takes confidence.