Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is joining the miliary a good idea?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I know I've been called a cuck for this before but I've been researching this a bit and it looks good from the perspective of a shut in neet at 23 with prior job experience and financially dependent on my parents.You get a guaranteed salary immediately in basic training which is $1400 a month which will increase to $2400 after 3-4 years of enlistement and promotion from rank e1 private to e4 which happens naturally if you don't do something dumb.After enlistement your elligible for a GI bill which pays for 36 months of college which sounds great since i dont believe I'm elligible for financial aid.Also I hear the living standards get better after basic training and most of the time you get your own room instead of living in open bays with 12 other people.Plus you get a monthly allowance on top of your pay just for basic needs.Though im worried more about the socializing aspects than the physical training.Being in the army ,you'll literally be seperated into small groups and forced to interact and it could be hard when your not NT and have bad social skills.

"Just get shot in the ass for your country" theory.

If your physical shape allows you to do so, then it's up to you.

There are at least two conditions to join an army : you must be tall and NT. A manlet or an autist should never join the army. :forcedsmile:

I wouldn't but I have basic life skills already.

no, you'll just learn how to be a stressed burned-out tool for the government.

just become a zogbot theory.

Anyway an ugly face can be an advantage in any army. :forcedsmile:

There are at least two conditions to join an army : you must be tall and NT. A manlet or an autist should never join the army. :forcedsmile:
Those conditions don't apply if you want to join the US army :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Believe me, I have been training with those mutts :forcedsmile:

Yes and no. What is your exit plan, though?

Join the army for college wtf is americaistan

Those conditions don't apply if you want to join the US army :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Believe me, I have been training with those mutts :forcedsmile:
A manlet or an autist will have a very diffcult life in any army. It is a very bad place for these people. An army can be a good place for ugly or balding incels if they are strong, NT and tall.

It is quite possible that the US army accepts bad soldiers but it is not a reason to join the US army under bad conditions. :forcedsmile:

Yes and no. What is your exit plan, though?
Im thinking of enlisting for the normal duration of 4 years and than going to college using the gi bill.plus i'll have alot of money saved up to live on my own since the military will cover food and living expenses.I'm really running out of options anyways.

Join army to lose to a bunch of sandniggers in flip flops :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Joining the army can have some benefits, it will put you in shape and you will learn new skills (social skills included), you will meet new people and probably make friends, my best friend I ever had I met in the army.

It will also improve your self-discipline and teach you how to take care of yourself. When I joined the army I couldn’t even make my own bed or cook but after I left I was able to take care of myself.

Im not American so I didn’t have to go to the middle east to fight for an oil company, but if you are that is a reason not to join I guess.

Im thinking of enlisting for the normal duration of 4 years and than going to college using the gi bill.plus i'll have alot of money saved up to live on my own since the military will cover food and living expenses.I'm really running out of options anyways.
I agree with you but it also depends on your mental health and your body. It can be a good option for an average man, not for a loser because of his body. :forcedsmile:

The army was a hell for me as I have a crippled body. :blackpill:

Last edited:
Do you have any particular job that you want to do? If not, figure out what you want to do and go to a community college or tech school for it. Stay out of the military, and stay out of University. Both of these places are anti-male feminist indoctrination camps.

A manlet or an autist will have a very diffcult life in any army. It is a very bad place for these people. An army can be a good place for ugly or balding incels if they are strong, NT and tall.

It is quite possible that the US army accepts bad soldiers but it is not a reason to join the US army under bad conditions. :forcedsmile:
Yes, I wouldn't recommend it at all if you are physically weak or giga autistic :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: But all I can say is that there are a bunch of ugly manlet latinos in US Army:forcedsmile:

20 years and retirement is a good goal.

But just put your life on the line for a society that considers you worthless. :feelsLSD:

Joining the army can have some benefits, it will put you in shape and you will learn new skills (social skills included), you will meet new people and probably make friends, my best friend I ever had I met in the army.

It will also improve your self-discipline and teach you how to take care of yourself. When I joined the army I couldn’t even make my own bed or cook but after I left I was able to take care of myself.

Im not American so I didn’t have to go to the middle east to fight for an oil company, but if you are that is a reason not to join I guess.
Yea i think this will be a good decision.it'll help me give some structure to my life if nothing else.Also I think joining choosing a non combatant MOS like a combat medic would give me some real skills that could be marketable even after being discharged like working as a paramedic.I havent really interacted with people for years outside of my family being a shut in dropout and a change of scenery might be good for me as well.

It really depends, the US army is chill, but I would prefer to bomb sandcels from an UAV rather than carrying crates 24/7. Mabt you will be able to find some meaning in this, killing other men, your competition. Unfortunately, the army in my country is basically being a fucktoy for your Chechen seargent or a free clash of clans builder for your Colonel. :feelsrope:

You can get dishonorably discharged for not taking the vax JFL.

Yes, I wouldn't recommend it at all if you are physically weak or giga autistic :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: But all I can say is that there are a bunch of ugly manlet latinos in US Army:forcedsmile:
The army rejects me for the same reasons as foids. :forcedsmile: If you are a manlet in your own ethnic group it is a very bad choice, you must not be the shortest and weakest guy in the group. :feelsohh:

I'm probably a bad sample, I'm too crippled for any army. :blackpill:
A soldier on antidepressants :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Yea i think this will be a good decision.it'll help me give some structure to my life if nothing else.Also I think joining choosing a non combatant MOS like a combat medic would give me some real skills that could be marketable even after being discharged like working as a paramedic.I havent really interacted with people for years outside of my family being a shut in dropout and a change of scenery might be good for me as well.
There are a lot of jobs in the army that will give you qualifications for other jobs when you leave, such as mechanic or driver. One of my colleagues took his drivers license in the army and after he left he became a trucker.

Also I have heard that the U.S. Air Force almost never gets deployed, their barracks and base is a lot more comfortable and they overall they have a better standard of living, they are called chair force for a reason jfl. So if you want something easier than the army I suggest you take a look at the Air Force.

I wouldn't risk my life for a country in which society rejects me.

Do you have any particular job that you want to do? If not, figure out what you want to do and go to a community college or tech school for it. Stay out of the military, and stay out of University. Both of these places are anti-male feminist indoctrination camps.
Yeah i've seen how cucked the us army is.allowing lots of females in there and giving them special accomodations/treatment.I'd be more comfortable joining if it were only males only but even in basic training you have to work alongside many foids and this kinda demotivates me.I can probably go to community college if I really wanted to and apply for fafsa.But that means i gotta live under my parents for another 4 plus years with no job at 23 and being a huge leech on them.I'm not sure what job i want to do but probably something simple since im to dumb too do something like computer programming or anything in STEM.

Last edited:
Join the air force tbh, you don’t have to do as much exercise, better standards of living and almost 0 chance of being deployed.

Yeah i've seen how cucked the us army is.allowing lots of females in there and giving them special accomodations/treatment.I'd be more comfortable joining if it were only males only but even in basic training you have to work alongside many foids and this kinda demotivates me.I can probably go to community college if I really wanted to and apply for fafsa.But that means i gotta live under my parents for another 4 plus years with no job at 23 and being a huge leech on them.I'm not sure what job i want to do but probably something simple since im to dumb to do something like computer programming or anything in STEM.
At a CC or tech school/trade school, you can be done with your education/training in as little as a year, and then you can get to work right after. You can become financially independent in as little as 2 years. Ask the CC advisor if there's any sort of aptitude test you can take to figure out what you're good at.

Do not join the US military!

If you do, then the only branch worth serving in is the Coast Guard.

Join the air force tbh, you don’t have to do as much exercise, better standards of living and almost 0 chance of being deployed.
I read the Us air force has the most amount of women there than any other branch thats why they have the best accomadations in the military.Tho yeah ,that is a pretty good choice but I'm a highschool dropout and a GED holder so I dont think I could qualify for that.Apparently you need a degree but i could be wrong.

"Just get shot in the ass for your country" theory.
massive cope no one gets shot nowadays and the Afghanistan war is done too. All modern killing is via drones or paying a proxy army
air Force works for manlets. OP can also consider a technical job rather than combat role
I wouldn't but I have basic life skills already.
It's worth it for giga poorcels who failed to college/job maxx
I'm most likely joining thee military, i cannot go to college.
brutal, try doing welding or aircraft shit or mechanic shit so when u out u can get certs to $$$ Maxx hardrer
Join the army for college wtf is americaistan
This is what (((Republicans))) have done and (democucks) accept it too
You might not have a choice, Army especially air Force or technical job easily Mogs being a minimum wage cuck doing over time.
Join army to lose to a bunch of sandniggers in flip flops :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Most military men don't even fight
don't do it: you will get bullied, and by joining you'd risk your life. Everything for shit money.
Cope even @ normal jobs niggas get bullied, only real negative of the army is desertion penalty. But if OP selects a technical job or air Force he should be safe.
You can get dishonorably discharged for not taking the vax JFL.
All jobs will require the vaxx soon enough.
I wouldn't risk my life for a country in which society rejects me.
No one dies. Your chance of death is <1/1000 probably even <1/10,000 over 4 years.

Last edited:
The military at this point is really just an incredibly bloated and expensive 'jobs program.' There are certainly benefits in joining the military, but the military as a whole is pretty unpleasant, and extremely cucked nowadays, and I would say those benefits are only just barely worth it.

The military at this point is really just an incredibly bloated and expensive 'jobs program.' There are certainly benefits in joining the military, but the military as a whole is pretty unpleasant, and extremely cucked nowadays, and I would say those benefits are only just barely worth it.
All of the other options OP has ATM are just as cucked and shit. At least in military he can get predictable life structure and certifications.

All of the other options OP has ATM are just as cucked and shit. At least in military he can get predictable life structure and certifications.
The entire world is cucked and feminized, but in the military, there's really no escaping it. It's constantly shoved down your throat. And you don't need the military for certifications or structure (and the extent to which you can get those in the military is overrated).

IMG 20210913 190547 233
IMG 20210913 182320 261

Whatever.

The French foreign lesion is better.

The entire world is cucked and feminized, but in the military, there's really no escaping it. It's constantly shoved down your throat. And you don't need the military for certifications or structure (and the extent to which you can get those in the military is overrated).
I'd rather live in the military than in a toxic family environment with a whore sister who gets banged by a BBC daily. OP would literally need stay in the same worthless shitty situation for 3- 5 years at the very least if he tries college maxxing or tradeschool maxxing. He will have to see his whore sister daily and deteriorating toxic family.

I'd rather live in the military than in a toxic family environment with a whore sister who gets banged by a BBC daily. OP would literally need stay in the same worthless shitty situation for 3- 5 years at the very least if he tries college maxxing or tradeschool maxxing. He will have to see his whore sister daily and deteriorating toxic family.
3-5 years is an exaggeration. If he stays on top of everything 1.5-2 years is more like it.

I'm not saying he shouldn't join the military, but that he should first exhaust all other options before.

3-5 years is an exaggeration. If he stays on top of everything 1.5-2 years is more like it.

I'm not saying he shouldn't join the military, but that he should first exhaust all other options before.
2 years of seeing a whore sister pounded by a BBC daily? really nigga? I would be filled with rage and humiliation. And escape as fast as possible. The military = immediate to 4 months(depends on what job he is seeking) to escape.

2 years of seeing a whore sister pounded by a BBC daily? really nigga? I would be filled with rage and humiliation. And escape as fast as possible. The military = immediate to 4 months(depends on what job he is seeking) to escape.
If OP truly has an unbearable home life, than yes, joining the military could be a net benefit.

I would recommend that he sign the shortest contract possible however. You only need 3 years to receive full benefits.