Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is jewish conspiracy real?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
No. There is no cabal. There are very smart Jews, I believe the "it's genetic" argument.

Superior intelligence ---> Better job options. When you're in a high level position, it's easier to get your other (most probably Jewish) family/friends into other positions in the company you work at. This continues on and on. End result: Lots of people with Jewish heritage occupy top positions in various industries.

this will answer all of your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI&t=1332s

They would make it seem having a big nose is attractive

KyloRen said:
No. There is no cabal. There are very smart Jews, I believe the "it's genetic" argument.

Superior intelligence ---> Better job options. When you're in a high level position, it's easier to get your other (most probably Jewish) family/friends into other positions in the company you work at. This continues on and on. End result: Lots of people with Jewish heritage occupy top positions in various industries.

I believe the genetic argument too but it has ramifications... *cough* African shitholes *cough*
Strange that the Jewish media and academia don't like this argument.

FeminismsCancer said:
I believe the genetic argument too but it has ramifications... *cough* African shitholes *cough*
Strange that the Jewish media and academia don't like this argument.

I study Biology in college and have worked with students pursuing Masters and PhDs (eg. those who have done more research than I have). 

Folks from Africa are genetically superior to humans from other parts of the world in regards to leg muscle-activity (eg. running). It isn't that big of a leap to say that brain development would be of similar consequence in regards to other people.

I DON'T CARE IF IT ISN'T, GIVES ME AN EXCUSE TO BLAME MY PROBLEMS ON SOMETHING OUT OF MY CONTROL!

SUPERCEL said:
Is it real?

Satanic conspiracy i think, Jewish would mean one race of people but i think any race can be positive/negative.  Satanic agenda's goal is to manipulate humanity
and keep them enslaved to more animal lifestyles - early Christian texts talk about...

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/GPhilip-Barnstone.html
"There are forces that do favors for people. They do not want people to come to salvation, but they want their own existence to continue. For if people come to salvation, sacrifice will stop and animals will not be offered up to the forces. In fact, those to whom sacrifices were made were animals. The animals were offered up alive, and after being offered they died. But a human being was offered up to God dead, and the human being came alive. "

In the Christian and Buddhist texts i've read purity (virginity) is mentioned as something people should shrive for, its funny how our world has no made fun of those who are virgin as a bad thing....it's Satanic in the sense of flipping around and manipulating meanings to things.

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/GPhilip-Barnstone.html
RULERS The rulers  wanted to fool us,since they saw we were connected with the good.

They took the names of the good and gave them to the not good so with names they could trick and rope us to the not good. As though doing us a favor,
they took names from the not good and placed them on the good. They knew what they were doing.

They wanted to grab those of us who were free and make us eternal slaves.

jagged0 said:
I DON'T CARE IF IT ISN'T, GIVES ME AN EXCUSE TO BLAME MY PROBLEMS ON SOMETHING OUT OF MY CONTROL!

This 

kek

Lol, people keep blaming the Jews for everything (also usually for their failures in life), and I think they're just coping hard (or to the max).

Jews aren't stopping you from creating your own businesses and their also not stopping you from going to school. If you live in the west, you could go out to the streets and choose to starve freely or not, choice is yours.

Also @jagged0 is correct.

Those who said the Jewish conspiracy is NOT real are either Jews themselves or Shabbos goyim.

Marxism, feminism, multiculturalism, secular humanism, Black lives matter, and antifa are all institutions built and mantained by Jews.

It is actually illegal for any company in the US to boycott Israel.

Many of the House of Representatives and senate members have duel citizenship with Israel.

Many others are just Zionist’s but not Jews themselves.

3 out of the 9 current Supreme Court justices are Jews, but they only make up 2% of the us population

Half of all billionaires are Jews

74% of the accused sexual assaulters are Jewish

Just lol if you deny that Jews control the West in every facet of life.

Jews are smart, driven, have a culture of trying hard at school, and aren't burdened by the moral qualms of Christians when it comes to money-lending and money-making.

This explains why they greatly benefited from the feudality->capitalism transition and have so much influence in the West nowadays.

There is absolutely no need for an organized conspiracy. Everything is spontaneous.

Global Jewish supremacy is just as fake as global white supremacy. The only global supremacy there is is the supremacy of the monopolized (about to be monopolized) capital in the hands of a few US billionaires who use US courts, US media, US military and US nuclear weapons to blackmail all of humanity and are now about to destroy the last pitiful remains of non-American (mini)-capital: such as in the hands of Chinese, Russian or middle-class people. 

Liberals who talk about global white supremacy (US Empire wants to destroy BOTH China and Russia and enslave BOTH white Europeans as the rest of us) are just as foolish as you people talking about a Jewish conspiracy. There is neither Jew nor gentile in capital they just use races, racism and anti-racism as they go along; sometimes using racism -now out of fashion- something using anti-racism and a black puppet such as Obama.

Lol yes, ZOG is real

though not as all-powerful as some ppl think though I believe