Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is JBW theory actually legit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I have a hard time believing Asian women would find any man hot because he’s white.

Chad? Yes. Some manlet framecel with shit facial structure and acne? Or some chubby manlet? I doubt it.

Why choose a shit white man when Asian women have access to Chad?

Would you be okay with some ugly third world Asian girl settling for you because there aren’t any Chads in the Philippines? Sounds like a way to have a nagging wife and a dead bedroom situation.

Shit, I still see a lot of young Asian + Asian couples in America. Though the guy is often Chang.

Last edited:
its a way for ethnics to cope

obviously eggman won't be a slayer in asia just because hes white. JBW isn't legit but the racepill is. Whites do have an advantage when dating in asia but you have to be atleast psl 3-4 to properly run jbw game tbh

obviously eggman won't be a slayer in asia just because hes white. JBW isn't legit but the racepill is. Whites do have an advantage when dating in asia but you have to be atleast psl 3-4 to properly run jbw game tbh
But it apparently only works in places like the Philippines, Vietnam or Laos. Not Japan or Korea

JBW refers to catching desperate or self hating ethnic whores with beta bux bait.

Just love reading incel related advice and some obvious nerdic talking up his romantic success after so many years of struggle, only to reveal he is wedded to some noodlewhore. The memes write themselves.

But it apparently only works in places like the Philippines, Vietnam or Laos. Not Japan or Korea
The racepill is in effect in all of asia tbh You just need higher smv to do it in the richer countries and that's because 1) people are generally more attractive there 2) already plenty of jbwmaxxers doing same thing as you

tbh if you have high enough smv to ascend in japan/korea you shouldnt be on this forum in the first place

The racepill is in effect in all of asia tbh You just need higher smv to do it in the richer countries and that's because 1) people are generally more attractive there 2) already plenty of jbwmaxxers doing same thing as you

tbh if you have high enough smv to ascend in japan/korea you shouldnt be on this forum in the first place
I doubt I could get a girlfriend in Japan or Korea

Or anywhere on this fucking planet

Only legit theory is JBC
Just be Chad

Whites are more attractive on average but that's pretty much it.

This sounds like betabux
No, they believe white people are gods, they also believe they can reach enlightenment if they take in the seed of gods.

No it's not, banish the notion.

No, they believe white people are gods, they also believe they can reach enlightenment if they take in the seed of gods.
And then they nag at you and kill the bedroom because you’re not the Chads they see in movies and on social media

And then they nag at you and kill the bedroom because you’re not the Chads they see in movies and on social media
This is true love.
j5ilw6h55c731.jpg

Being white contributes to your overall halo. If you are a 4/10 deathnic it's over for you, but if you're a 4/10 white man, you can get ethnic foids at or slightly below your looksmatch since their hypergamy will be satisfied with a slightly better-looking white man similarly to how it would with a good-looking man of their own race.

It doesn't mean all ethnic foids automatically settle for whitecels. Just that femcel-tier ones will, and only if the whitecel is just borderline incel and not an absolute truecel.

Being white contributes to your overall halo. If you are a 4/10 deathnic it's over for you, but if you're a 4/10 white man, you can get ethnic foids at or slightly below your looksmatch since their hypergamy will be satisfied with a slightly better-looking white man similarly to how it would with a good-looking man of their own race.

It doesn't mean all ethnic foids automatically settle for whitecels. Just that femcel-tier ones will, and only if the whitecel is just borderline incel and not an absolute truecel.
My shitty social skills and social anxiety probably knock me down from a 3/10 to a 1/10

My shitty social skills and social anxiety probably knock me down from a 3/10 to a 1/10
Don't feel too bad. It never began for you.

The white guy will height most asian guys and the asian girls will be drawn to him. A smart white guy would visit Asia and pump and dump them and never settle for an Asia woman
How tall are Asian guys on average

It depends on how the term is used

No man. The only legit theory is Just Be Chad.

its a way for ethnics to cope

This.

It’s extremely low IQ ethnic coping.

Subhumans in shitty poor countries assume that all white people are rich. It’s actually quite funny, like a child’s view of the world.

I have a hard time believing Asian women would find any man hot because he’s white.

Chad? Yes. Some manlet framecel with shit facial structure and acne? Or some chubby manlet? I doubt it.

Why choose a shit white man when Asian women have access to Chad?

Would you be okay with some ugly third world Asian girl settling for you because there aren’t any Chads in the Philippines? Sounds like a way to have a nagging wife and a dead bedroom situation.

Shit, I still see a lot of young Asian + Asian couples in America. Though the guy is often Chang.

Ricepill has been summarized here:

Most important points for clear understanding:
  • >90% of women with a racial preference have a preference to exclude Asian Men
  • Top white men get over 11 times as much interest from women on Tinder vs. top Asian men
  • Asian women marry interracially more than twice as often as Asian men
  • Asian men have half the relationships as white men due to women's "racial hierarchy"
On the last point, the odds of a man being in a relationship by race (relative to white men):
  • White: 1.0
  • Hispanic: 0.895-0.967
  • Black: 0.738-0.769
  • Asian: 0.474-0.586
"JBW" is a concept created by ethnics because when you're an ethnic, white men are so far above you in the racial hierarchy they're practically gods. To an ethnic, it seems like all you have to do is just be white.

It should not be taken precisely literally, as that's absurd. But the spirit behind it is absolutely true.

Last edited:
Finns aren't white

Yeah bro totally legit.
@Total Imbecile and I running this game. You have no idea how we're slaying.

No if you're ugly you're ugly its over no matter your lack of melanin

Partially. Obviously, not any white subhuman can go to a poor country and get treated like a chad. But in ethnic countries, the value of an average white man is higher for foids than an average ethnic.

Partially. Obviously, not any white subhuman can go to a poor country and get treated like a chad. But in ethnic countries, the value of an average white man is higher for foids than an average ethnic.
Nice avi bro
Philippines?
JBW probably works out for incels in poor AF countries like Haiti and Phillippines. Thats my guess, i cant believe that an truecel can ascend in Japan.

No it's not. however, whites have an advantage in the dating market. just that.

whites have advantage but they cant be subhuman