Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is JBW still disputed in 2018?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
I just got back from Walmart. There I saw a skinny blonde white dude holding hands with a thick dark black girl. What a coincidence in a place where whites are a tiny minority (SoCal) that I see this. What are the chances?

The guy looked like what you'd imagine a skinny white California pothead type would look like. I saw him driving some old piece of junk honda civic. No way he's buxxing.

The guy looked like what you'd imagine a skinny white California pothead type would look like. I saw him driving some old piece of junk honda civic. No way he's buxxing.

LMS. If he doesn't have M or S, he has L. He has to be her looksmatch or above.

LMS. If he doesn't have M or S, he has L. He has to be her looksmatch or above.
The white was like a 4-5, black like a 3-4. He was also like 5'10"-11". But still, she no doubt has a lot of black men to choose from, but didn't. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

I can't believe that JBW is even debated.

I think it's a combination of whitecels who cannot accept that they are incel even though they are white + self hating white guilt filled BBC loving cuckolds. The other side that deny it are coping ethnics.

What a low IQ theory. People who believe it are bitter ethics and retarded whites. Try being in a 99% white country and see where your whiteness gets you.

But no, "hurr just go to Asia" yeah, if ethics fucked off to their country too they'd also get laid but they don't because they're bitter coping retards.

What a low IQ theory. People who believe it are bitter ethics and retarded whites. Try being in a 99% white country and see where your whiteness gets you.

But no, "hurr just go to Asia" yeah, if ethics fucked off to their country too they'd also get laid but they don't because they're bitter coping retards.
Being white in a 99% white country isn't really an advantage, but being white is an advantage in a multicultural country.

The "hurr go to Asia" theory is obnoxious, I agree. Traveling is an expensive and time consuming thing not to be taken lightly. it's a stupid thing to say.

Ppl that deny jbw are lazy scums and chickens which cant go out ftom their basements because they’re aspies. @Its_OVER went to se asia and slayed 10 GIRLS because he is white. I am tired of ppl saying jbw isnt right.
I look better than him and barely get any matches in Thailand. JBW is real.

He's trolling the forum all he does is worship Asians and JBs
A sfcel, cherrypicks photos to make his claim, worships asians when majority of them are ugly without makeup or plastic surgery. Pretty sad tbh, the ignore list is amazing for guys like him.

I feel like if you're in a multi-cultural country or purity-white country (basically anywhere but poland/eastern europe)... jbw applies as a sort of 'first check'. If you're not, then your disqualified at the gate unless you're top 5% ethnic.