Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is jbw legit regarding noodles

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I ask because I got take away food at a Asian restaurant. As I was waiting for me order a WMAF couple came in to pick up their order. The guy was ugly. Nerdy incel looking, horrible sense of style and not a good body. The Asian girl was not exactly a Stacy but still cute and short, I would fuck her. She could be dating a much better looking guy imo. So maybe jbw is true for noodles.

who ever thought jbw wasn't true?

maybe because of millenials of sexual degeneracy and cuckolding in europe, only chads survived, relative to based asian nations that were more monogamous and forced foids to marry ricecels and killed them if they cheated. maybe it's halo from colonial times.

Depends, JBW is a bit of a meme but you can still JBWmaxx in places like the Philippines since they're poor, Thailand is mostly just moneymaxxing and long-term hookermaxxing with a sprinkle of JBWmaxxing if you find a uglier foid and E.Asian countries like Japs etc then you're still sub-human and Incel

it's kind of lucky tbh

while mongomy is actually eugenic. :feelsjuice: Europeans are actually an oddity, in that they're very strictly monogamous. even kings (like Henry the 8th) couldnt just marry another woman, he had to divorce his current wife and when the Catholic church forbid it since there was no grounds , he got creative and broke away from Catholism. :feelsstudy:

mongomy ensured even top tier chads could only have acess to 1 foid. so the competiton among foids get huge, which end up making foids better looking coz now the sexual selection goes both ways. in polygamy, even ugly foids can just add to the harem of a guy and get to pass their ugly genes.

This is not true: arranged marriages are dysgenics. Polygamy could be eugenic as long as it´s the chad who´s spreading the seed.

It helps but not as much as copers claim. Definitely depends on the location of the noodles.

- Western noodles (AsianAmerican, etc.) - JBW barely does shit, she has white Chads all around her and gets simped plenty. Helps you mog ugly ricels/ethnics if anything (noodles don't like blacks), but there's still plenty of other white dudes to compete again. If she's a genuinely cute noodle she'll have a white orbiter already hovering over her.

- Japan/SK/Singapore (wealthy Asian countries) - Similar to West but easier because not as many white men and it definitely makes you a bit more exotic/unique. However, those countries get saturated quick, places like Tokyo have plenty of tall white Chads with blue eyes so nobody cares about you. Better go to remote places with less tourism (but good luck finding English speakers there)

- South East Asia - easiest because those countries are poor and noodles are desperate to get out or find a local husband with a good bank account (America's middle class is considered to be rich af over there). Local ricels are uglier than in America or Japan so you can mog them with JBW even if you're short with average face. Because those countries are poor and underdeveloped they consider whites to be superior because of what they see in Hollywood movies. Finding a white husband is also consider to be a status thing over there.

Last edited:
It helps but not as much as copers claim. Definitely depends on the location of the noodles.

- Western noodles (AsianAmerican, etc.) - JBW barely does shit, she has white Chads all around her and gets simped plenty. Helps you mog ugly ricels/ethnics if anything (noodles don't like blacks), but there's still plenty of other white dudes to compete again. If she's a genuinely cute noodle she'll have a white orbiter already hovering over her.

- Japan/SK/Singapore (wealthy Asian countries) - Similar to West but easier because not as many white men and it definitely makes you a bit more exotic/unique. However, those countries get saturated quick, places like Tokyo have plenty of tall white Chads with blue eyes so nobody cares about you. Better go to remote places with less tourism (but good luck finding English speakers there)

- South East Asia - easiest because those countries are poor and noodles are desperate to get out or find a local husband with a good bank account (America's middle class is considered to be rich af over there). Local ricels are uglier than in America or Japan so you can mog them with JBW even if you're short with average face. Because those countries are poor and underdeveloped they consider whites to be superior because of what they see in Hollywood movies. Finding a white husband is also consider to be a status thing over there.
^

I see multiple WMAF couples every day. Of all looks levels. But mostly low to mid tier white guy with a low to mid tier noodle.

Last edited:

Nailed it

you got it backwards. east asia has been traditionally ploygamous, with men able to have multiple wives and concubines. all those nomadic asian tribes like Huns, Mongols, its top level men had harems. in China, polygamy was practiced until the 20th century after it got westernized.

polygamy actually degrade genetics. in such societies, ugly men can move up the ladder socio-economically and marry multiple foids. this ensures ugly genes to pass on.

polygamy is why noodle, sand, etc. are ugly compared to europeans. esepcially noodle, who have no face, no bod, with an ugly personality to match

while mongomy is actually eugenic. :feelsjuice: Europeans are actually an oddity, in that they're very strictly monogamous. even kings (like Henry the 8th) couldnt just marry another woman, he had to divorce his current wife and when the Catholic church forbid it since there was no grounds , he got creative and broke away from Catholism. :feelsstudy:

mongomy ensured even top tier chads could only have acess to 1 foid. so the competiton among foids get huge, which end up making foids better looking coz now the sexual selection goes both ways. in polygamy, even ugly foids can just add to the harem of a guy and get to pass their ugly genes.
yes, but asia was merit based polygamy while europe was looks based:feelsjuice: east asians are thus also smarter than europeans, the only reason europe competes economically is because their school system teaches less individual entrepreneurial thought and more "follow the senpai / the norm".

i doubt asians are smarter than white

i think the IQ tests done in mid 20th century were heavily flawed. the asians tested were elites from asia who migrated to the US, so their IQ were naturally higher.

i think looks based system eventually lead to better population quality. looks is highly correlated with IQ. asians' merit based polygamy is stupid af, all they did was reciting (aka brute force memorizing) some "holy" books and pass a national exam and if they pass they become beaurcrtas and get high status. its akin to decide who's high status based on how well you memorize the Bible, or the Quaran :feels: you can see why such system is retarded. and east asia, especially china and korea, had that retarded system for like 1000 years, only abolished in the early 20th century. no wonder they have no creativity but excel on stealing others ideas and innovations
coping hard, go back to reddit. we need real eugenics, not looks based eugenics

i doubt asians are smarter than white

i think the IQ tests done in mid 20th century were heavily flawed. the asians tested were elites from asia who migrated to the US, so their IQ were naturally higher.

i think looks based system eventually lead to better population quality. looks is highly correlated with IQ. asians' merit based polygamy is stupid af, all they did was reciting (aka brute force memorizing) some "holy" books and pass a national exam and if they pass they become beaurcrtas and get high status. its akin to decide who's high status based on how well you memorize the Bible, or the Quaran :feels: you can see why such system is retarded. and east asia, especially china and korea, had that retarded system for like 1000 years, only abolished in the early 20th century. no wonder they have no creativity but excel on stealing others ideas and innovations
Thats some serious cope. East Asians have the highest average IQs.

Thats like me saying, imo, blacks don't have bigger dicks and lowest IQs on average. All of the data, studies, and anecdotal observations are all bs.

Yes, Asians will even go for other Caucasions over their own Mongoloid men

you got it backwards. east asia has been traditionally ploygamous, with men able to have multiple wives and concubines. all those nomadic asian tribes like Huns, Mongols, its top level men had harems. in China, polygamy was practiced until the 20th century after it got westernized.

polygamy actually degrade genetics. in such societies, ugly men can move up the ladder socio-economically and marry multiple foids. this ensures ugly genes to pass on.

polygamy is why noodle, sand, etc. are ugly compared to europeans. esepcially noodle, who have no face, no bod, with an ugly personality to match

fuck polygamy is a mass incelizer

I'm white and asian women hate me as equally as all races of women
JBW is pointless if you're autistic, socially awkward, and 5'6