Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is JBW able to save manlets? Or is the only salvation for manlets the rope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
There is literally no fucking point in being a manlet. Absolute bullshit.

Yeah if you're a NORDIC manlet.
Just lol.

JFL

JBW isn’t saving anybody, buddy boyo. It’s made-up bullshit.

"JBW" explained in one image:

Hmmm it depends on which manlet, at 5'7 and up you still have enough opportunities.
I can confirm it. :feelsLSD::dab::dab:

Hmmm it depends on which manlet, at 5'7 and up you still have enough opportunities.
I can confirm it. :feelsLSD::dab::dab:
:feelshmm: chads.co
It's.over.for me tho

How tall are you? you could use 2-inch risers.
I already wear shoes with like 4 cm hidden inside. I guess I'm around 170 cm frauding.

Rope will always be the salvation

I already wear shoes with like 4 cm hidden inside. I guess I'm around 170 cm frauding.
170 cm with fraud? Well you're still in the competition, unless you live in European countries or the United States.

Foids universally hate and shit on manlets. If you're one, you better be white and have a 7+ face otherwise its completely over. Manletism is strike 1 2 and halfway three.

If you are 5'8 and up, not obese, not a framelet, and at least middle-class, you should probably still be OK.

There's not much you can do if you are, say, 5'2.

Jbw is retarded bullshit, if you are a subhuman white or a manlet you are fucked