Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is JBB true or BS?

What is it?

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
JBB as in blacks have the easiest time getting laid

Yes they Will Blacken any race of foids cuz of kike propaganda

U gotta be a thugmaxxed monkey shuffler for it to be true, mang

I dont even know what JBB even is.

For whites, it's "just be Chad." (JBC)

For blacks, it's "just be Tyrone." (JBT)

So there's some level of "legitimacy." That's if you're good looking.

If you're good looking, you're good looking, and that's all.

That's what foids only care about. That's basically it.

Just be NT has a higher chance.

Bend over OP, here comes the BBC

If you want my opinion of what supersedes or surpasses JBB/JBT and JBW/JBC. It's "just be a pretty boy" (JBPB), that's what most foids are shooting nowadays. They don't like men that are too overly masculine tbh, some femininity is needed to complement the man's beauty (i.e. neoteny), since foids are bisexual, and are into androgynous looking men.

If you want my opinion of what supersedes or surpasses JBB/JBT and JBW/JBC. It's "just be a pretty boy" (JBPB), that's what most foids are shooting nowadays. They don't like men that are too overly masculine tbh, some femininity is needed to complement the man's beauty (i.e. neoteny), since foids are bisexual, and are into androgynous looking men.
Disagree, it's just that real chads (O'pry level of looks and above) are much rarer than pretty boys, so you will see foids dating PBs more.

Despite all of them being bisexual, foids don't look for femininity in a man and not all of them are romantically attracted to females, hence the number of foids preferring to stay single

JB… is al true if you are good looking.

JB… is al true if you are good looking.
I'm not denying that, read the description.

The question is: Do you think black guys, on average, have an advantage when it comes down to getting laid?

The question is: Do you think black guys, on average, have an advantage when it comes down to getting laid?
Idk, I think whites generally have it the best overall.

if youre a nigger and you come to some poor backwater whitetrash place that doesnt really have niggers, you might get lucky and get the most used up, fucked out, worthless skank that lives there, whos the only one who has such low level of shame and self esteem to be seen with a nigger.

so basically, no, is the answer to your question

For whites, it's "just be Chad." (JBC)

For blacks, it's "just be Tyrone." (JBT)

So there's some level of "legitimacy." That's if you're good looking.

If you're good looking, you're good looking, and that's all.

That's what foids only care about. That's basically it.

For how much longer are you gonna peddle your bullshit theory? We get it your a SA chimpu who hates whites and loves black cock

For how much longer are you gonna peddle your bullshit theory? We get it your an SA chimpu who hates whites and loves black cock
Until the denialism stop.

One moment I'm called white worshipper by @Acion , the other I'm called black worshipper, then I'm called indian worshipper by @Broly

Decide it for once

Until the denialism stop.

One moment I'm called white worshipper by @Acion , the other I'm called black worshipper, then I'm called indian worshipper by @Broly

Decide it for once
You're either delusional or a troll.

I saw one BMWF yesterday but that was a rare sight; I don't see much Blacks walking around with foids so I don't believe in JBB
You live in Australia, there aren't much blacks there anyways.

Disagree, it's just that real chads (O'pry level of looks and above) are much rarer than pretty boys, so you will see foids dating PBs more.

Despite all of them being bisexual, foids don't look for femininity in a man and not all of them are romantically attracted to females, hence the number of foids preferring to stay single
I see O'Pry being a split between a Chad and a pretty boy.

77467789a200a5482e03079f683b3448.jpg

Foids do want a little femininity on men, they don't men that are overly masculine, and just like how they don't like men with too much muscles. More "Chad" features can detract.

strongest_jawline_480x480.jpg

A mix of Chad and pretty boy features are what foids like.

However, their period cycle dictates what sort of men they're into as well. Prime foids prefer pretty boys the most.

Also look at the bands they like... pretty boys.

No, because you will have to be a Tyrone. Or very NT and thugmaxxed, a lot of black guys talk openly about how black girls only want those thug types. Just because the data shows that black people tend to lose their virginities a bit sooner, that's true, but in fact they get into puberty too a bit faster compared to other races. So I don't know how accurate it is at the end of the day.

If you're black and you don't fit the mold of the stereotypical black person, you're going to have a tough time dating as a black guy. You probably won't be accepted even by other black guys

compared to whites?? overall nope
compared to other deathnics?? oh easily, a pajeet will never pull bitches jerome will

Black men have a slight advantage though not enough for "JBB" to be true. There will always be black incels and incels of every race