Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is jb maxxing the way to go?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Since all women my age are either whores or chad only or both perhaps jb maxxing is my last chance. Going for 15 year olds definitely has more chances at sucess. They will compare me to the men they know which are mostly their peers. I have an advantage against them by having a job money and also a driving license.

Also 15 year olds migh be easier to persuade from a life of whoredom.It is definitely isn't easy and most 15 year olds are whores anyway but it's a possibilty. All woman i have asked out where somewhere my age and all have rejected me. I don't know how to get around to it though.

Don't delete my thread btw 15 is legal here. I would never do anything illegal of course.

Last edited:
zoomer girls have been exposed to chad via social media , so they already know what type of guys they want
which bring us to the conclusion that they're chad only

Yes bro knock yourself out

let us know how it goes and all of us will benefit if this proves to be a viable strategy

Yes bro knock yourself out

let us know how it goes and all of us will benefit if this proves to be a viable strategy
Alright. I think i probably will. What's the worst that can happen? I can always try to pick them on the street and go for the old trick of saying they look so mature for their age and i thought they were older.

I’ve been thinking of this except I’ll try with 12-13 yo foids, not 15 or more

I’ve been thinking of this except I’ll try with 12-13 yo foids, not 15 or more
I'd rather keep it legal tbh. However wahtever best suits you.

JBs are even harder to get because they are at their prime and will only pick up a fuckboi type of chad of their age.

Grannymaxxing is more realistic but even grannies are being taken by chads.

JBs are even harder to get because they are at their prime and will only pick up a fuckboi type of chad of their age.

This, no very young girl is going to want to fuck an incel.

I didn't see a single 15-year-old in my country that was a virgin. Most of them are not virgin at age 12 in this shithole. Some are moms at age 13.
Reading their bullshit on social media is suifuel enough.

zoomer girls have been exposed to chad via social media , so they already know what type of guys they want
which bring us to the conclusion that they're chad only
This mf spittin'

While JB is better it won't be easier. Unless they were sheltered by their parents.

Jfl at getting any type of foid and not being chad

didn't work for me :feelskek: but getting rejected by top tier jb is better than getting rejected by a subhuman roastie :feelsokman:

tbh. if they are subhuman they eventually realize and you may have a chance when they're 18-20 and have dropped their standards somewhat. the real trick is finding a foid that's very insecure about her looks and will date you AND is a virgin. a herculean task indeed

tbh. if they are subhuman they eventually realize and you may have a chance when they're 18-20 and have dropped their standards somewhat. the real trick is finding a foid that's very insecure about her looks and will date you AND is a virgin. a herculean task indeed
the unicorn

Stop smoking hopium!