Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is jail a heaven for incels?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I mean, we already failed at real life. I personally think being imprisoned in the west could be a god like cope.
You don't have to wageslave.
You don't have any responsibilities.
You can literally LDAR 24/7.
You can even read books all day or in the best case scenario get a radio or even a TV.
Food is free.
You can hit the "jail gym" for free.
There are only a few people who are NT.

There are a few downsides like having no internet access and there are chances you get involved into some rough stuff.
What do you think about this? Do you already have any experiences in this direction?

Jail is hell for just about everyone.

@Ritalincel would beg to differ..

Free him

Not best place for watching loli hentai

even jails are full of cucks who target incels and promote female hypergamy by giving terrible treatment to anyone who dares to hurt females ( rapist, "pedos")

I mean, we already failed at real life. I personally think being imprisoned in the west could be a god like cope.
You don't have to wageslave.
You don't have any responsibilities.
You can literally LDAR 24/7.
You can even read books all day or in the best case scenario get a radio or even a TV.
Food is free.
You can hit the "jail gym" for free.
There are only a few people who are NT.

There are a few downsides like having no internet access and there are chances you get involved into some rough stuff.
What do you think about this? Do you already have any experiences in this direction?
this is why incels shouldn't be scared to resist the female, I'm a dreamER if you catch my drift.

If you must go to jail, keep your head down and keep to yourself. Just don't fuckin' talk to anybody.

even jails are full of cucks who target incels and promote female hypergamy by giving terrible treatment to anyone who dares to hurt females ( rapist, "pedos")
Just build up massive muscles before you go and no one will hurt you

no jail would be torture imagine being locked up like an animal and camera pointed at you 24/7

Not the best place for an autistic manlet:dafuckfeels::feelsohgod:

Even guys that have been falsely accused by lying cunts are assumed guilty and treated worse than shit

Just build up massive muscles before you go and no one will hurt you

You have reached peak retard friend, in american jails and most jails tbh there is no such thing as "just keep to yourself", you WILL join a gang, especially if you are white, you know some "aryan brotherhood" fuckers are gonna come knocking, and if you aren't for their shit you are as good as dead, if you have nobody to have your back on the inside you are fucked, you have to pick a side, it takes a really stupid fucker to convince themselves that jail is a good alternative to living in the open world and being able to enjoy various forms of entertainment, food, leisure, etc

If jail is so great stop all this talking, go ER and don't kill yourself, get yourself jailed, write a manifesto to prove it was you, show us how great you think jail is.

It depends where you live. In some countries prisons are like 5 star hotels but in some countries they are living hell. Also it depends on what kind of crime you commit

Maybe Norwegian jail or something but if it's in a 3rd world country or the USA then no, homos can't be incel.

No, man, living among a bunch of violent low inhibition normies doesn't seem like a good deal.

Onlly if you spend all of your time in solitary but some incels wouldn’t enjoy it that much. For all intents and purposes NEET life is the best life for incels. It’s like prison but you are as free as your resources allow (having a car or NEETbux for example)

In Norway, prisons are just nice hotels that you can't leave. Prison in the UK is unpleasant and a bit dangerous as it's filled with radical Jihadis. Prison in America is fucking terrifying and the likelihood of being sexually assaulted in an American prison is very high.

No I dont wanna get beat

If you position yourself as the absolute alpha there, then it can be tbh.

There would be nothing to do

It depends where you live. In some countries prisons are like 5 star hotels but in some countries they are living hell. Also it depends on what kind of crime you commit
Yes, honestly depends of the country and if you care about some relatives, because you can fuck their lives.

But OP, if I’m in prison how will I be able to post here? :cryfeels:

Best place to get forcefully penetrated

No you fucking retard.

would probably be raped by tyrone

What is up with this thread ?
WTF

Heaven for an Incel is inside your room/basement full of the stuff you enjoy at your leisure.

Are you promoting a jail life style L0L ?
That place only serves one purpose, it is to keep savages behind bars.

fuck no, in america you're expected to fight for anyone of your race. If a fight breaks out between the hispanics/whites/blacks you better get in it otherwise you're getting your wig split (fucked up) by your own

Tbh... My biggest problem with jails is the cell mates

I went to juvenile. I related to a lot of the people there but the hygiene is extremely bad and i am anxious what they put in the food. It was fun until it lasted.

What is up with this thread ?
WTF

Heaven for an Incel is inside your room/basement full of the stuff you enjoy at your leisure.

Are you promoting a jail life style L0L ?
That place only serves one purpose, it is to keep savages behind bars.

Chads run the jails. You have prison guard Chad who will make you sniff his Stacy’s pussy juice off his fingers and fuck the nurse in front of your prison bars. You have thug Chad who will bully and extort you and then go off to fuck his ghetto Stacy in conjugal visits. You have gay Chad who will take what dignity you have left and steal your food. Gangster Chad who will make you put in work or get cut. Good way to convince yourself to rope

Would actually like to spend time in Norwegian jails, they are very comfy