Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it wrong to admire teens when you are 29?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
When I was in the supermarket buying junk food I noticed a girl aged maybe 14, she was walking with a boy her age. She was wearing a grunge sort of outfit with a big belt and baggy jeans, it looked like she was trying to re create an outfit from 1994.

I was thinking that she looked like the sort of girl I would have had a crush on as a teen but I don't get crushes anymore ever since swallowing the black pill aged 25.

Surely there is nothing wrong in me admiring this girl and saying that I find her attractive, I would have no intention of chatting to any 14 year olds online. Just admiring someone isn't a crime.

By the way that 14yo boy she was with probably has had his first kiss already whilst I should have had my first kiss the time he was born.

It's never wrong to admire sexually mature females.

Finding kids hot is totally acceptable imo as long as you aren’t going out and hurting them

Finding kids hot is totally acceptable imo as long as you aren’t going out and hurting them
Imagine thinking a 14 yo foid is a "kid".

Don't know and don't care,i don't even look at foids when i go grocery shopping anymore.

Most guys do that kind of thing anyways, but won't admit it.

Though not with pre-pubescent girls, more with like girls around the 16-ish year old range.

The only wrong part is the fact you're not married to them. But it would still be wrong if they were any other age and only hypocrites will judge you for that because it's a sin everyone commits.

What's right or wrong is determined by the Creator of the universe and not by hysterical, envious, satanic old feminists.

It isn't wrong at all to acknowledge the natural desire to smash fertile breedable coochie, though soys and old menopausal roasts will try to gaslight you otherwise.

There's a strong chance that whole as either fucked or sexted plenty of other dudes already.

No, fellow 29-year-oldcel. Foids turn into man-hating monsters once they reach the age of 27. I can't find myself attracted to foids my age, because most foids pushing 30, are mothers. Or, like in the case of this 29-year-old foid who I used to work with - they are already divorced after having been married.

They've done studies where they hook up men's penises to electrodes so they can't just verbally lie: turns out 85% of men are sexually attracted to high school girls just as much as to 20-something girls.

It's literally more common than liking a burger or a cold beer.
Cucks will still lie about it to their graves.

Also brutal avi.

Yes, and u could get butt*caked by bubba in the County jail.

Teens are not kids

Just a reminder that 200 yrs ago the legal age for marriage in most of Europe was 13/14 yrs and remainded such in lot of countries till atleast the second half of the century

Most guys do that kind of thing anyways, but won't admit it.

Though not with pre-pubescent girls, more with like girls around the 16-ish year old range.

No, fellow 29-year-oldcel. Foids turn into man-hating monsters once they reach the age of 27. I can't find myself attracted to foids my age, because most foids pushing 30, are mothers. Or, like in the case of this 29-year-old foid who I used to work with - they are already divorced after having been married.
same and I am 36

no. But it will be wrong next year when you are 30.

no that's cucked you should want to impregnate her

You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYL-XylC74

We're forever stuck in the brain of an adolescent, it is near impossible for a 30 year old truecel to relate to the average 30 years old female of today.

Last edited:
i admire teenage culture while at the same time resenting it in my 30s...its quite ambivalent..

i admire teenage culture while at the same time resenting it in my 30s...its quite ambivalent..
Teenage culture? It's utter shit.

Zoomer teen girls have absolutely nothing going for them other than their youthful attractive looks. They have the worst personalities of any group and the worst culture as well.

It's perfectly normal, just don't simp for or get obsessed over them.

Imagine thinking a 14 yo foid is a "kid".
This. The mental maturity of a 14 yo is the same as that of a 34 yo. The latter may be more experience --- but why would you ever want that in a woman?

This. The mental maturity of a 14 yo is the same as that of a 34 yo. The latter may be more experience --- but why would you ever want that in a woman?
Id preffer women in their 30s that i find attractive than todays girls my age most of which are turbowhores on top of that. Im just attracted more to the bodies of women.