Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it wrong for a lonely sexually frustrated young man like me to cuddle with dogs like this?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
man-hugging-his-friendly-pitbull_23-2149131400.jpg
man-hugging-his-friendly-pitbull_23-2149131452.jpg
ben-moon-dog-nori-hugging.jpg
he-really-is-mans-best-friend.jpg

ZOOPHILE ALERT AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GO BACK TO AMAZONS

It's socialy unaceptable

just dont fuck it

Then show your zoophilia to foids and normie cucks to see their disgustment
I cuddle openly with street dogs, so I see them staring at me all the time. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

I cuddle openly with street dogs, so I see them staring at me all the time. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Here is a tip: have poor higiene (don't shower, don't brush your teeth, don't shave etc.) , aproach the foid ( I'd recomend you short, weak, petite or skinny foid, or any foid except bodybuilder foid or landwhale foid), and hug her as hard as you can then you will see the disgustment on her face after she gets hugged by a stinky man, this would be experience she would never forget. I know It requires low inhib and boldnes but it's worth.

Here is a tip: have poor higiene (don't shower, don't brush your teeth, don't shave etc.) , aproach the foid ( I'd recomend you short, weak, petite or skinny foid, or any foid except bodybuilder foid or landwhale foid), and hug her as hard as you can then you will see the disgustment on her face after she gets hugged by a stinky man, this would be experience she would never forget. I know It requires low inhib and boldnes but it's worth.
Just go to jail theory

Nah I don't want to be beaten to death in public by simps.

Nah I don't want to be beaten to death in public by simps.
Foids with their double standarts at it's finest. If a man hugs a woman it's rape, but if foids hugs a man this is affection and she is caring person because appearently she 'cares about lonely men'.

Foids with their double standarts at it's finest. If a man hugs a woman it's rape, but if foids hugs a man this is affection and she is caring person because appearently she 'cares about lonely men'.
They only want hugs from CHADS.

They only want hugs from CHADS.
As long as he pays for the dinner, gives her expensive gifts, cuck's her betabuxx, deals with her emotions and of course fullfils her rape fantasies.