Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worth it to try to self improve?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I know chad doesn't have to. I know it's all gaslighting when they tell us that we don't have a gf bc of our personality, or bc we arent dressing well enough or whatever.

But, is it still somewhat worth it to try? Could stuff like fashion maxxing, gymcelling, being nice to women, and that kinda shit normies say, mean a slight chance of ascending, despite chads not having to? Or is it total bullshit?

In order to attract foids? No, only surgery is worth.

In order to cope? Yes, worth it

its a good cope because,you feel clean and good with yourself.And u can performance well in this soyciety.Whats worst being a cucked,fapped,drugged,addicted and brain fogged incel or be a clean,in shape,and muscular incel? at least u can defend urself and be aware of more things

Getting (and staying) fit, along with educating (and informing yourself) are the only legitimate "self-improvements."

It's not cope unless you are a truecel.
If you are, let's say, 5'8'', 4/10 face and white you will benefit from looksmaxxing and might end up ascending.
Being nice to women is cucked and beta tho.

The only one that might be worth it is gymceling, so normtards are less likely to mess with you directly, but nothing will change your dna

its a good cope because,you feel clean and good with yourself.And u can performance well in this soyciety.Whats worst being a cucked,fapped,drugged,addicted and brain fogged incel or be a clean,in shape,and muscular incel? at least u can defend urself and be aware of more things
are you from argentina ?

I know chad doesn't have to. I know it's all gaslighting when they tell us that we don't have a gf bc of our personality, or bc we arent dressing well enough or whatever.

But, is it still somewhat worth it to try? Could stuff like fashion maxxing, gymcelling, being nice to women, and that kinda shit normies say, mean a slight chance of ascending, despite chads not having to? Or is it total bullshit?
Yes but only if you do it for you. Don't do it thinking it will attract foids

Maybe if you have at least half of what Chad has. And finish the other half with surgery

Only to improve the quality of your life. For example, I am losing weight so I will no longer suffer from sleep apnea, and I play guitar because it is one of the few things that brings me joy in this life.

It's not worth it retard, foids notice if you had surgery.
Who cares? They will still find you more attractive and treat you better than before, increasing your chances of getting pussy

Depends on whether you get joy from it. But for so(y)ciety (especially women) it's worthless, it will only change the resonance you get marginally. But you get sometimes a different outlook in life and think more positively about yourself.

Maybe if you have at least half of what Chad has. And finish the other half with surgery

Surgery is worth, but only if you have a decent/good eye area

Money. Health. Looks. Mental health.

Who cares? They will still find you more attractive and treat you better than before, increasing your chances of getting pussy
It don't work like that. You get surgery and look like a goofy cartoon character. Unless you're getting the guy that's operating on the kardashians (who probably costs millions), surgery is a scam. It's like the difference between fake and real tits. Fake ones are just an eyesore

as long as you don't break your back doing it

ultimately it boils down to how much you get in return

It don't work like that. You get surgery and look like a goofy cartoon character. Unless you're getting the guy that's operating on the kardashians (who probably costs millions), surgery is a scam. It's like the difference between fake and real tits. Fake ones are just an eyesore
It isn't scam, it works and makes you more GL, but obviously cannot turn you into chad, surgery has a limit

For yourself? Yes

For ascension? No

holy shit i didnt know this

brutal surgerypill

Do , with 0 expectations, but you won't enjoy it.

Let me give a practical example. If you gymaxxx youll have to go to a gym where chads and Stacy normally Hangout. You'll see a lot of hurtful stuff for incels, and youll be reminded in your face what you'll never get. You'll see all the beautiful foids there without being able to get none. Like an staving child in a buffet, and you'll return home more frustrated, does that sound fun to you.

If you somehow can suppress that feeling and numb yourself, or find a private gym. Go for it.

Do , with 0 expectations, but you won't enjoy it.

Let me give a practical example. If you gymaxxx youll have to go to a gym where chads and Stacy normally Hangout. You'll see a lot of hurtful stuff for incels, and youll be reminded in your face what you'll never get. You'll see all the beautiful foids there without being able to get none. Like an staving child in a buffet, and you'll return home more frustrated, does that sound fun to you.

If you somehow can suppress that feeling and numb yourself, or find a private gym. Go for it.

@yikerinos yes. Just perform self surgery on your jaw to make it match chad’s

If it improves your quality of life then yes. Its worth it.

Buying expensive clothes is not self improvement.

Self improvement is like staying fit, eating clean, reading interesting stuff. Basically a small improvement from your yesterday self.