Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worth it to try clubmaxxxing?

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
What happens if an incel goes alone to the club, gets a bit drunk, and cold approaches women? Is there even a chance of a kiss?

Maybe 20 years ago, there was a chance of kiss [but sex after, still very doubtful]. It depends on your location/looks/height but for an incel it'd be like lottery winning odds of it happening tbh.

You're retarded if you cold approach for anything other than trolling.

Clubs are chad only also you chance approaching a girl who is already with a guy then you get punched in the face.

About 10 years ago you could get drunk, find a drunk but not passed out girl, dance a bit and make out. Now you'd probably get falsely accused somewhere in this process.

What happens if an incel goes alone to the club, gets a bit drunk, and cold approaches women? Is there even a chance of a kiss?
Do you know what a bouncer is? Incels aren't getting into any club. The only sort of club that will let an incel in would be some yakuza owned club that's going to drug you and take all your money.

Do you know what a bouncer is? Incels aren't getting into any club. The only sort of club that will let an incel in would be some yakuza owned club that's going to drug you and take all your money.
I mean I know what a bouncer is, but they're just for kicking out dudes who fight right? Do they actually turn away people who don't look like they belong? I mean, my plan is to do as normies do i.e. go to club, get a few drinks, then when I'm drunk I'll be low inhib enough to cold approach. I know I'll be at a disadvantage because I'll be going alone but at this point I'd settle for a kiss from a drunk girl.

Maybe your country is different but in my country yes, bouncers will check people at the door and if you're an incel you won't be allowed in.