Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it worth it to still try even tho i know its over

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I know it's over for me I missed out on alot guess you could say I'm undeveloped never crossed that boy to man bridge should I just LDAR or shoot my shot a few more times and see what happens I aknowledge the fact I'm subhuman and undesirable and I also fear Any more rejections will for sure break me especially now that I'm blackpilled what do u guys think?

it seems like u havent been broken yet. it took 10 rejections for me to finally give up. eventually you just stop caring

Dating is quite literally a lottery. For some men the odds are reasonable; for most, and certainly for us, the odds are infinitesimal.

Would you sell the stores out of all of their lottery tickets?

Dating is quite literally a lottery. For some men the odds are reasonable; for most, and certainly for us, the odds are infinitesimal.

Would you sell the stores out of all of their lottery tickets?
And to add fuel to the flame I can't talk to foids 4 shit I literally can't talk to them :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back