Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it worth it to get LL if you’re not gonna get laid ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
3-4 inches only to reduce the brutality of the moggings worth it or not ? My face and dick are extremely below average, and I don’t think I will ever get laid.

I wear lifts. 2in gain, plus a heeled shoe for another 1in.

3-4 inches only to reduce the brutality of the moggings worth it or not ? My face and dick are extremely below average, and I don’t think I will ever get laid.
Not for being crippled and 200k

Not being short is more important than being tall

It is worth it if you want to prove to others you are retarded

Not being short is more important than being tall
I’m short and I get brutally mogged when I go outside. Even grandpas mog the hell out of me. I guess I will need to do 4 inches at least if I want to keep living.

Height increases quality of life but if you're fucked regardless then no

Same reason im not bothering to take that medication that stops the norwood (whatever its called, i forgot). No reason to put all that money and effort into something if i still wont ascend

If it makes you feel better it's something I would do if I had the money
What if I do it and rope after a few years ? I don’t even know how long I’m gonna live tbh. Life is too fucking brootal for a subhuman.

Brootal but true. How are you gonna take all the moggings until you die then ?
I dont think I'll be alive much longer, honestly. I feel like im at the end of my life. I dont have the drive to do anything, im too depressed. I can't get out of bed most days. I have zero desire to continue living. I am truly ready to die. Im just kind of waiting for my parents to kick me out (im 20 and jobless because nobody is hiring) and at that point I'll have an excuse to actually kill myself

It sucks but it is what it is

Last edited: