Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is it worth it to do some volunteering? thought about a dog shelter.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
well im NEETing for like 7 months already. im losing my mental health and i get bored AF.
the only 'good' thing i do is to study like 1-2 hours/day for entry exams to uni.

i thought to maybe do some volunteering in the meantime. like twice a week at the city dog shelter.
it will probaly be annoying af to deal with all the normies there and they probaly will know im there only cuz im lonely af so i come for the dogs company.... you know like the classic example meme about the different between a chad to a virgin/incel. if its a chad "omg what a good man thinking about the poor dogs <3" and if its a incel/virgin/ugly/depressed guy "look at that lonely loser coming to pet dogs."

on the plus side dogs are awesome. if ill have a say about adoption and stuff maybe ill say bad stuff about foids that i think are adopting for the dogpill.

Sure why not.
Bug a few spy cams and we would see how behave the womyn there when they're alone with the puppies.

Fuck no, what have dogs ever done for me

Only if you're going to accomplish something you want.

you'll get bossed around by Chads and Stacies and you're not even getting paid

Don’t. I love dogs and cats, but volunteering at an animal shelter boils down to following orders given to you by a feminist foid, most of the time

OP's about to get dogpilled pretty hard :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I would rather spend my time with cats tbh. Dogs are alright though.

Not worth it as an ugly male in 2019. Society is not entilted to ur volunteering.

Just LDAR

Dont do it man. If you are make sure that your not only doing it so you look good. If you genuinely love animals and just like being around them go ahead. And don't take shit from anyone especially if your volunteering your time.

If you need something to do find a local meetup group. Unless you actually wanna be volunteering.

But go for it if you want m8

I did it twice. If you're not NT enough you'll pretty much be ignored and left to mundane tasks like cleaning up shit. The animals might give you respect if you're nice to them but even that's not a given.

Feeding the homeless is more rewarding, you might be feeding me soon.

Why not work instead? I'm sure you can still have time to study and browse this website.

Why do something you're not paid for? We're ugly, just volunteering isn't gonna get you anything but disappointment and regret. Unless you're well off to begin with volunteering makes no sense.

i dont think "we dont need to help society" fit in this case. i really want to do it only to pet dogs. i got no pets and i go out with friends like once every 2-3 months. i barely have interections with living things.

Sure, why not.

If you're not NT enough you'll pretty much be ignored and left to mundane tasks like cleaning up shit. The animals might give you respect if you're nice to them but even that's not a given.

Sounds like a good idea. Might be interesting and just doing nothing fucks with your brain

If it will further the Zionist cause then do it

Shalom

Volunteering is a bad idea for us incels, but going to a dog shelter doesn't sound too bad. I like dogs.

Do it. It will keep your mind off things ,and make you feel good.

I'd volunteer to teach teenage girls about sexuality in practice.

But do it, just be sure there are no foids at the place you're doing the work. Since it's low status work, even though it's related to animals, you should be able to find something without women.

Go for it, you won't regret helping others, be it animals.

When I had the chance I volunteered with homeless people. Gives you a whole new perspective of the things you didn't even know existed and I guess gives you a bit of appreciation for some things too. One homeless guy I'll always remember, abandoned by his parents, he was deaf, mute and partially blind. His grandparents took care of him for a bit but they both passed away, and that's when he became homeless. He had mental illnesses but his social worker refused to acknowledge it, thus he wouldn't get the help he really needed. He was in his 40s, hunchback and not the best sight for people going about their every day lives. Adults would be intimidated by him, children afraid. But to me he was such a gentle soul. I remember how embarrassed people must feel being around me, so took it upon myself to take him to a nice place to eat, something one might think is trivial could mean so much for people. We'd communicate on paper (as I didn't know sign language that well) and he would be like any normal person, sad, happy, cracking jokes etc. But the thing that mesmerised me the most was how upbeat he was despite the kind of life he had, how desperate he was to live another day in this hard life, whilst I want to end mine. knowing he may have to spend another day carrying his luggage in a bin bag looking for a place to sleep in the cold night whilst I had a warm bed and roof.

That experience put things into perspective for me, the severity of our problems can be so subjective. Whilst I hurt with how people look at me, avoid and exclude me, I just can't imagine how it must be like for him. He is a far stronger person then I could ever hope to be. Makes me appreciate even the small trivial things I have, because to someone out there, these things aren't so trivial.

Last edited:
I volunteered at a charity shop and it was OK, got insulted by rude customers though

LOL !!!

Helping anybody in society in any way shape or form is pretty cucked but inevitable.

Find a stray dog and take care of it.

i dont think "we dont need to help society" fit in this case. i really want to do it only to pet dogs. i got no pets and i go out with friends like once every 2-3 months. i barely have interections with living things.
If you want to pet dogs, frequent some pet stores.

Signing up for volunteer work means you'll be stuck with other humans, who will treat you like shit because you're ugly.

He should make sure he gets something in return for sure.

Go ahead, dogs are nice and a good cope. They will be happy to meet you even if you are ugly