Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it worth it to buy a cheap home in a nigger neighborhood?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I've decided that buying a house will be my cope. I'm currently living with my parents, saving up vigorously for a down payment and other expenses. My parents live in a high cost of living area that I can't afford on my own. I've been searching for cheap urban/suburban areas to buy a home in. They're mostly nigger neighborhoods in the Midwest and deep South, and aren't the safest. I don't really care about my neighbors' race, I just don't want some nigger breaking into my home and ransacking it while I'm at work. Should I pull the trigger on a home in these areas, or just keep living with my parents?

No. Don’t. You obviously never lived near niggers. You will regret it. Pay more and live in a white neighborhood.

I just don't want some nigger breaking into my home and ransacking it while I'm at work
That's exactly what will happen. Niggers commit over 50% of the crime. It's playing russian roulette with your livelihood.

Don't do it.

Only if you enjoy being robbed.

No. Don’t. You obviously never lived near niggers. You will regret it. Pay more and live in a white neighborhood.
Only if you enjoy being robbed.
I've decided that buying a house will be my cope. I'm currently living with my parents, saving up vigorously for a down payment and other expenses. My parents live in a high cost of living area that I can't afford on my own. I've been searching for cheap urban/suburban areas to buy a home in. They're mostly nigger neighborhoods in the Midwest and deep South, and aren't the safest. I don't really care about my neighbors' race, I just don't want some nigger breaking into my home and ransacking it while I'm at work. Should I pull the trigger on a home in these areas, or just keep living with my parents?
well get ready to be robbed 15 times a day, brocel

No, long ago I lived in the city in a predominantly black neighborhood where I was one of the few White guys there, it's pure hell on earth, don't do it. One of the reasons why I left urban city life permanently shortly afterward. :feelsjuice:

If you have to Mexicans are more friendlier but of course there is the language barrier and being the only White dude around is still very alienating, problems with that as well.

Last edited:
You should also check out how much theft insurance costs in that area too. Will probably increase the cost of living a lot

There is a reason why houses there are so cheap , make your conclusions

no. your TV and car stereo will disappear ASAP

Blacks tend to be reverse racists'.
When someone needs something, you'll be the first one they'll "borrow" it from, because their kin comes first. Also they'll vet you for racial insensitivity, 24/7. You'll be reminded of your white privilege often. Up to you if that's the kind of life you want. Unless you can play them well, it's better to stay out.

Stay with parents and save more. Then buy a small turn key single-family residential property far away from muds with little or no mortgage. Mobile homes and multi-family properties (apartment complexes) are bad investment.

As someone who grew up in a nigger neighborhood, do not do it. They’re horrible people to have as neighbors. Fucking awful. You’ll regret it

If you don't mind a bit of hard work you could probably buy a house for pretty cheap in the countryside. Then get a few animals and live a peaceful life away from cities

Check out neighborhood scout and police precinct info for data about the crimes in your prospective neighborhood. You might strike luck or find a really shit neighborhood.
You should also check out how much theft insurance costs in that area too.
This too. I imagine the cost of this would be a red flag as well

Last edited:
If you don't mind a bit of hard work you could probably buy a house for pretty cheap in the countryside. Then get a few animals and live a peaceful life away from cities
Very few jobs in the countryside and commutes will be brutal. I'm also curry, so I have to deal with racist cumskins in the countryside.

from all the comments it sounds Perfect for suicidalcels . :fuk:

That's on you to decide if it's worth it.
I recommend looking (if available) the stats of the region.
HDI, crime rates (robbery, violent, murder, etc), average price of the houses, average cost of living, distance from the places you might want to go, what places you have to go through to get there (to look out for any possible dangerous areas, bad roads with traffic jams/slow traffic), price of goods nearby like internet connection, food, electricity, etc.
Look into that and you will see how the cost will balance out with the benefits, especially security and general cost of living as cited at the end of the previous sentence.

Wishing you good luck.

they will probably resent you for not being black and intruding on their neighborhood because it was cheap to live there

Even black people don't wanna live near black people. But white people always find ways to avoid them and come up with the lamest excuses in avoiding them, therefore, coralling black people into ghettos essentially. Afraid to say straight up that they are afraid of black crime and littering. The hypocritical liberals here are called NIMBYs.

No home owner wants to see their investment and property value go down over time. You wouldn't wanna see your stock investment plummet in several years.

And the market is racist because of people. People don't even care about the crime data or class. If they have the money, they make the decision to buy a house far away from black and brown people because their experience tells them the racial demographic is all you need to know. If they don't have that much, they still choose to buy a home as far away as possible from black and browns. They sure ass hell don't want their kids to get bullied by blacks and browns in the local school system either (which is likely a very shitty failing school district). And they especially don't want their daughters dating or marrying outside of their race.

And when middle class blacks or browns manage to move up and buy a home in a white neighborhood, it literally just takes one black or brown family and all the whites in the neighborhood leave eventually. It might take a 2, 5, or 10 years. But the whites move out eventually. The so called good and well meaning white liberals in a nutshell here in CA.

Last edited:
this.
You will come to have a vehement hatred of niggers when you live by them. Just live with whites or what ever you race is because I assure you it will be 100000 times better. Just live with some white trash in a non nigger trailer park and it will be far better if you need cheap housing

Last edited:
Only if you're a nigger yourself and enjoy being robbed often.

Tbh it’s not so much the robbing, though that sucks, but the non-stop noise they make. They be up all night jootin and jivin!

Nigger cities have extremely low median housing cost for a reason. They have incredibly high crime rates. As a White person you would be looking at getting hassled pretty much every time you leave your house. Especially in current climate of racial unrest in U.S. It sounds like a good idea on paper for a poorcel but it's really going to be extremely dangerous for you and you'll live your life in constant fear.

Just don't.
The problem is not niggers in itself, the problem is poor trashy niggers who have 0 civility and just don't give a fuck about anything or anyone.

Just save and, if you want to move out, go to a flat in a middle-class neighbourhood or something like that. Much safer, less trashy neighbours and higher quality of sleep.

Is this really a US nigger problem or just a poverty problem? What if they were spics or sands? Would that change the likelihood of you getting robbed?

you will probably get fucked by big black niggers if you are a tiny frail incel

The black foid who founded the BLM organization, like the business entity, literally bought a mansion in an all-white neighborhood because she didn't want to live near black people lol.

The black foid who founded the BLM organization, like the business entity, literally bought a mansion in an all-white neighborhood because she didn't want to live near black people lol.
Top fucking KEK.

Guess that settles it, then. :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back