Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is it worth getting LSD if i can only trip at night?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
idk, sounds like it could be exhausting afterwards. ive always done it in the afternoon or morning. i would take 200-500ug or so

no man. u will probably fall asleep and waste your money.

I like to plan some sort of event behind it. I haven’t done shrooms in a long time. But the last time I did, I watched Pirates of the Caribbean in the theater. After that I went to a bar. I would say be careful about driving. Also don’t put yourself in a position where you think people are looking at you.

how does one obtain LSD without getting absolutely obliterated by the law?

Never take lsd at night. You wont be able to sleep and your trip Will suck ass.

i only trip at night. i open some cool music visualisation stoofs with lots of colors and the whole room lights up, looks gr8 w the visuals

Yes nights trips are better, very introspective. Just don't have anything to do in the morning so you can sleep.

I took a tab in my room at night and just laid on the floor for 5 hours watching the visuals and having an existential crisis, turn on off the air off adult swim. Best shit to watch while tripping

after you trip you can't sleep for like 10 hours afterward, so get a lot of sleep the night before. also you can end up blacking out and doing crazy shit.

Take dihydrogen monoxide instead