Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it worse to look Arab or to look Indian?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Banned
-
I'm Indian but people say that I look Arab. Which one is a bigger death sentence?

Both are over tier.

I'm Indian but people say that I look Arab. Which one is a bigger death sentence?
Indian. By far. Arabs can thugmaxx and have a sense of danger. Indians smell like shit and are less desired than E. Asians.

indians are the worst aesthetic race

White >>> black >>> Hispanic/Latino >>> Arab >>> Asian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Curry

Sorry currycels. :feelsbadman:

White >>> black >>> Hispanic/Latino >>> Arab >>> Asian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Curry

this....but i would put Ricecels above indians.

Indian. By far. Arabs can thugmaxx and have a sense of danger. Indians smell like shit and are less desired than E. Asians.
I was going to write the same thing.

im fuckin white and have been called arab….

From a foid's perspective, I think this would be more accurate:

White European >> White-passing Hispanics/Middle Easterners >> Black > brown or mixed Hispanic/Latino > brown Middle Easterners > East Asians > Curries.

Although as @RageAgainstTDL mentions, top-tier Curries >>> top tier Rice
‌ ‌

Nigga u have a mm tier eye area foh
also
@tehgymcel420
@chudur-budur

Nigga u have a mm tier eye area foh

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's male model tier, and I kind of have negative canthal tilt, but I'm not unhappy with it. The lower third and nose KILLS my face though, one okay feature doesn't matter if the rest of your face is trash. Maybe I'll ascend after surgeries, but until then, I'm stuck with my jaw that makes Leafy's look like Henry Cavill's.

The only worst than indian is australian abo.

And even australian abo as a race is not over, race means shit in male attraction, is far more important face and height which sometimes can be race features but skin color means shit.

Curry by far, arab can even be an advantage in some places (north europe)

Both are roughly equal tbh.

Whites > East Asians >>> everything else for women

Whites > blacks > east Asians >>> everything else for men

Both are roughly equal tbh.

Whites > East Asians >>> everything else for women

Whites > blacks > east Asians >>> everything else for men

This! Someone who finally understands how much pretty boy appeal a good looking East Asian can have.

White European >> White-passing Hispanics/Middle Easterners >> Black > brown or mixed Hispanic/Latino > brown Middle Easterners > East Asians > Curries.

‌ ‌
lmfao competing for last place so doesn’t make much difference :feelskek:
I also detect high levels of coping on this thread. Asians will never beat latinos jfl maybe blacks

To me it’s:

White > Latino > BBC > Asian/Arab >>> Curry

What's your eye area look like boyo

You're Indian? I thought you were Arab, kek. You even got the curly hair.
What's your eye area look like boyo

He's got fully hooded eyes. But it's his only good feature, IMO.

Indian if you want some pussy
Arab if you want to avoid the suspicious gaze of anything law enforcement related.

Somebody literally posted it, scroll up a bit.

Yeah you definitely look more Arab than curry from that pic. Usually it's ogre for both, but you should have a decent shot at ascending with surgeries.

Indian of course. Arabs can look south European with some surgeries or change in hair color
HOPE HOPE HOPE
Surgeries can make you look southern European

At least you don't look Abo.

The only race curries can mog are abos

You lucky motherfucker, I’m a arab from the gulf and I LOOK CURRY!!

‌ ‌
Hold up niggas. Yall forgetting about KPop maxxed asians. Those are above hispanics easily.