Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worse to be rejected by Asian foids?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I know that white foids reject me but I was not expecting it in Thailand. Its pretty bad because every body gets laid in Thailand except for Hapas I guess

It depends on your situation

Thailand is like a refuge for incel but I guess I must be even more undesirable than tye average incel
SEA game is best run with JBW. Of course you need to be at least a 4 to pull it off

It’s worse to be rejected by members of your own race.

This x1000.

Yeah JBW only applies in ethnic countries, especially 3rd world ones. If you're an ethnic yourself, you're screwed.

This.

But being rejected by Asian women who worship whiteness is additionally hard. It's like being rejected by a whore who is known to have zero standards and to fuck everyone ... except you, because even for HER you are too low in SMW.

Pretty white women have the highest SMW so it's not THAT bad to be rejected by them. I guess it's worst to be rejected by a female nigger.

:( Sorry to hear that, OP.

Dude just go fuck a trap or anything they are basically throwing themselves around in Thailand.

Yeah JBW only applies in ethnic countries, especially 3rd world ones. If you're an ethnic yourself, you're screwed.
:feelskek: not like ethnic foids in western countries only go for whites these days.

Ethnic 8/10 foids will happily choose ugly tall 3/10 facially whites over their looksmatch ethnic male. But cope more boyo.

:feelskek: not like ethnic foids in western countries only go for whites these days.

Ethnic 8/10 foids will happily choose ugly tall 3/10 facially whites over their looksmatch ethnic male. But cope more boyo.

I never said anything about western countries. Most western countries are white predominently. Most Ethnic countries are on the East side of the planet. So yeah JBW applies in mainly ethnic countries which most are on the East side of the planet.

JBW so you wont get rejected by asian foids

thailand is full of trannies, time wasters, and ugly girls using filters to look 10 times better

you gotta be high tier normie to fuck anything non-disgusting here

thailand is full of trannies, time wasters, and ugly girls using filters to look 10 times better

you gotta be high tier normie to fuck anything non-disgusting here
This.

Once you get over their disgusting facial looks meeting them IRL, you still have to task of dealing with their literally fishy smelling cunt and dirty butthole. Ogre for thailandcels and ugly whitecels hoping to ascend there.

This.

Once you get over their disgusting facial looks meeting them IRL, you still have to task of dealing with their literally fishy smelling cunt and dirty butthole. Ogre for thailandcels and ugly whitecels hoping to ascend there.

that's what pisses me off about the 'JBW IN THAILAND" threads

they're fake, bullshit threads matching with trannies or time waster filter frauding girls

as if matching means anything