Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worse to be incel in the West or in an SEA shithole?

Is it worse to be incel in the West or in an SEA shithole?

• In the West

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • In Asia / SEA

• does not matter

• Total voters
Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Me thinks its better to be incel in the West. At least there is no illusion of sex for ugly men. See white old white men with noodles is a rape for the eyes. I dont need to see that shit in Germany

In West have easy access to Internet for copes more than likely

If you are an incel in SEA it's thoroughly over for you.

thailand isn't a shithole seeing as how lots of white vacation there

good luck with living with above average looking people in the west where you get mogged left and right the moment you leave your house, at least in asia everyone is subhuman so you wouldn't be treated differently because of your looks.

good luck with living with above average looking people in the west where you get mogged left and right the moment you leave your house, at least in asia everyone is subhuman so you wouldn't be treated differently because of your looks.
I hear you but when I was living in Germany I was treated okay in public life however not by women however in Bangkok people are generally rude maybe because its a big city. Further I have a tan skinned Thai friend who treated badly by Thai people especially noodlewhores however when studying in Europe he was treated decently and professionally.

especially if you get mogged by Ricemen and fat balding white guys then its truly over

I've been thinking of a preliminary excursion to Viet Nam. I'm thinking Da Nang. Opinions welcome.