Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is it weird that i like to be seen outside with my niece a lot?

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Mod.Belgrade Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
so heres the thing

i have a niece thats around my age

very attractive, blonde half dutch/serbian girl, htb i would say

we have a good relationship, i often visit her and her mom (my aunt) on the weekends

this week i will visit her at her place

i really like to take walks with her and go places with her

besides me liking her company there;s this other thing i enjoy

beeing see in public with an attractive foid (her)

and this isnt some weird incest shit, i see her as family and am not attracted to her in the slightest

when we take walks together or go to the store i always enjoy it when we come across other people

i always assume people would think smth like

'look at that happy couple over there'

'ah mogger, i wish a had a gf like that'

is this a case of 'what years of inceldom does to a man'?

is this cope?

am i that touchstarved that i now crave the approval of normies?

:feelsbadman:

you are subconsciously coping with preselection theory, you think having a hot foid around you will help you ascend but this does not work for trucels unfortunately. there is no preselection for your face

a hot foid around you will help you ascend
thats not the case imo

being with her wont increase my chance of ascension

but i just gigaenjoy normies thinking that i am normal instead of a ptsdmaxxed autistic incel :feelsbadman:

i think..

Mogs me for acting like a human around women

you are subconsciously coping with preselection theory, you think having a hot foid around you will help you ascend but this does not work for trucels unfortunately. there is no preselection for your face

I wish I had a hot niece :feelsdevil:

Thanks for the information, Professor Animecel2d.

but i just gigaenjoy normies thinking that i am normal instead of a ptsdmaxxed autistic incel :feelsbadman:
this is it right here. Preselection is not necessarily only for ascension but increasing your perceived social status overall. its just much a better look than being loner incel all by yourself

If her mom is your aunt, that's your cousin, nigga

If her mom is your aunt, that's your cousin, nigga
200.gif

I think it's a cope but still, I'm glad you are having a good time anyway.

It's not weird. It's good it makes you happier.

That's cousin not niece u idiot

That's cousin not niece u idiot
Wel well well look at mcsmartypantscurrboyUKtard over here highest iq of new Delhi, tell uncle arjun I said hi

Nigger

thats not the case imo

being with her wont increase my chance of ascension

i think..
It actually will increase your chance of ascension believe it or not. Naturally, women like men who are taken because it means they are suitable for breeding, even when theyre ugly. Look up psychology studies on this.

I have an example of this that happened to me and wanted to post about it but never got around to it.

The mog/blue balls would be too brutal for me

Also how is it possible to have a niece thats around your age ? That would mean your brother/sister is around twice your age

Also how is it possible to have a niece thats around your age ? That would mean your brother/sister is around twice your age
Yeah nvm I meant cousin

Mogs me having a foid talk to you noone not even my cousins both foids and guys fucking speak to me whenever im at a family reunion im just there simply lookijg into the abyss man fuck family they’re nothing only good for food and money that’s it they dont help with shit at all emotionally

Cousin marriage is legal in the Netherlands if you ever wanna try something:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: and cousin sexual relations aren't incestuous

It gives you a glimmer of being human instead of subhuman.

Probably you are one of the examples bluepilled retards refer to when they say “I see ugly guys with hot girls all the time :soy::foidSoy:

How does it feel when you are out in public with her and walk by other men?

when we take walks together or go to the store i always enjoy it when we come across other people

'look at that happy couple over there'

'ah mogger, i wish a had a gf like that'

You must know that other guys walking by want to fuck her then. Do you feel possessive in a way? (Not in a creepy, I wanna fuck her kinda way)… but more of a “protective” way

Must cross your mind since you mentioned the last part