Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it weird that i get enraged when i see lesbians?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Especially really cute ones too. My mind just goes into a feeling of primal rage and depression when i see them, read about them, hear about them.

I dont feel the same way for gay people though. My guess is that seeing lesbian couples makes me realise women would rather have each other instead of an inkwell. My second thought is that i get enraged at the thought because that means two more women that are off the market unless you're super mega chad. Maybe i can tolerate gays because that means 2 less men to compete with. It also feels like lesbian women are far more cutesy which really does set me off. Like they're showing off "look how cute we are, you cant have us tee hee"

I really hope there is a hell for these bitches to burn in
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Remember when chad is around they become bisexuals! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That was exactly my position for quite a while.

In the beginning when I wasn't blackpilled I couldn't explain this feeling, I just didn't like them or any kind of lesbian-ish behavior/representation/talk etc.

But now that I'm fully blackpilled and I understood the root of it, why they exist, how repulsive I am to them and most women and can safely say I really hate and despise lesbians. I have no shame because I feel like they do deserve hate and disgust.

I really don't mind gay men. Not fond of them, but not much against it. But seeing dykes (which seems to be turning more and more a common event nowadays) really enrages me, it can destroy my day. For this reason I really wish death upon them.

I saw a good-looking girl kissing a fat girl with acne last month. Such a ragefuel situation! Do they have any standards for other women? Probably no.

I saw a good-looking girl kissing a fat girl with acne last month. Such a ragefuel situation! Do they have any standards for other women? Probably no.

It seems so, since a lesbian can get much more matches than a straight guy (even when she is much pickier)

Last edited:
Femoids are privileged, they get the option of just going for their looks match or another femoid but they would prefer the second option.

:feelsUgh: The lesbian pill is brutal. Its a reminder that foids are willing to look-match or date down. But not if its a man. That you as a male have to compete and get approved by foids. While foids are just living life!

Last edited:
Pack it up, call it a day. It is over for us. F :worryfeels:

I see that shit on a daily, they don't. I once approached a dyke and she told me she was dating this monstrous sheboon by her side. I'm not joking, that woman looked like a corpse, even her skin seemed rotten. I couldn't believe my eyes.

:feelsUgh: The lesbian pill is brutal. Its a reminder that foids are willing to look-match or date down. But not if its a man. That you as a male have to compete and get approved by foids. While foids are just living life!

all dykes hate men more than the average foid. IT is full of them

In some parts of Africa, they rape lesbians as a way to cure them into being straight

Its known as corrective rape

can't explain my hatred of lesbians or gays in general, maybe it's because they receive accolades from modern society just for embracing a degenerate lifestyle

I don't feel any more rage than I do with a regular foid probably because I know that lesbians don't really exist and all foids are Chadsexual.

That was exactly my position for quite a while.

In the beginning when I wasn't blackpilled I couldn't explain this feeling, I just didn't like them or any kind of lesbian-ish behavior/representation/talk etc.

But now that I'm fully blackpilled and I understood the root of it, why they exist, how repulsive I am to them and most women and can safely say I really hate and despise lesbians. I have no shame because I feel like they do deserve hate and disgust.

I really don't mind gay men. Not fond of them, but not much against it. But seeing dykes (which seems to be turning more and more a common event nowadays) really enrages me, it can destroy my day. For this reason I really wish death upon them.

this is me 1000%. well said. another thing id like to add is, seeing two prime age women with each other means its 2 women off thedating market for guys. its absolutely brutal. you are supposed to hate lesbians. your biological imperative should tell every single guy in the world to hate lesbians. because they are YOUR competion. GAY men arent.
Especially really cute ones too. My mind just goes into a feeling of primal rage and depression when i see them, read about them, hear about them.

I dont feel the same way for gay people though. My guess is that seeing lesbian couples makes me realise women would rather have each other instead of an inkwell. My second thought is that i get enraged at the thought because that means two more women that are off the market unless you're super mega chad. Maybe i can tolerate gays because that means 2 less men to compete with. It also feels like lesbian women are far more cutesy which really does set me off. Like they're showing off "look how cute we are, you cant have us tee hee"

wow those are my thoughts exactly, especially concerning the dating market. it absolutely wrecks the dating market for young guys.
I don't feel any more rage than I do with a regular foid probably because I know that lesbians don't really exist and all foids are Chadsexual.

this is cope. there are legit lesbians, although they are rare, i give you that.

Last edited:
Lesbians aren’t people

I really hate it when lesbian foids date really ugly butch lesbians. They were willing to lower their standards for a foid that doesn't even look human anymore, but are completely unwilling to give a 3 or 4 out of 10 man a chance.

Your anger is completely justified :society:

No hating the fact a whore is dyking out instead of sucking your cock is normal
Fuck dykes, based to hate them
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It is more angry inducing to see straight couples than lesbians, but the truth is that they are bissexual so we want to have the fantasy and hope that we will "join", unfortunate

This isn't weird in the slightest for I share the same feelings as you

It is more angry inducing to see straight couples than lesbians, but the truth is that they are bissexual so we want to have the fantasy and hope that we will "join", unfortunate
Based :yes: and bisexualpilled once again :feelsUnreal::feelsrope:

Usually i see some dyke(true lesbian as i call it),with a more feminine chick.Dyke controls her and pushes her around.