Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it volcel to reject a black foid who asks you to go on a date

Is it volcel to reject a black foid who asks you to go on a date

• Total voters
Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I would say no, because black women are awful to be around, and are violent monkeys most of the time.

If you can pull any girl, then you are not an incel. What is so hard about this simple principle to understand.

If you can pull any girl, then you are not an incel. What is so hard about this simple principle to understand.

Depends how ugly she is?

If shes Mid or higher id go for it.

I'd still fuck up until 4/10.

Yes if you've gotten asked out by any foid and rejected her that makes you a volcel.

There's plenty of foids out there that I would reject if they hypothetically asked me out but it's never happened before.

Think of it like this. 99 percent of us would probably radther be single then be with a hippopotamus. So if the black missy is a hippo, then I say you still be a incel if you said no. And if the forum disagrees with that, then thank god no one ever asked me out, zepplins included. Now if its a average and not the black steryotype but actuall average black girl asked you out then your no longer a incel. Race doenst make men incels or really looks alone. Theres other factors that go into play.

Think of it like this. 99 percent of us would probably radther be single then be with a hippopotamus. So if the black missy is a hippo, then I say you still be a incel if you said no. And if the forum disagrees with that, then thank god no one ever asked me out, zepplins included. Now if its a average and not the black steryotype but actuall average black girl asked you out then your no longer a incel. Race doenst make men incels or really looks alone. Theres other factors that go into play.
This. It still makes you a volcel technically to reject any foid but that doesn't mean you should lower your standards and be okay with fucking anything. If I hypothetically got asked out by a really ugly foid significantly below my looksmatch I would reject her because I wouldn't have any genuine attraction towards her.

No fuck sheboons they dont count

This. It still makes you a volcel technically to reject any foid but that doesn't mean you should lower your standards and be okay with fucking anything. If I hypothetically got asked out by a really ugly foid significantly below my looksmatch I would reject her because I wouldn't have any genuine attraction towards her.
Good. We should always vaule our dignitys over our dicks. Fuck the freack shows.

Yes if you've gotten asked out by any foid and rejected her that makes you a volcel.

There's plenty of foids out there that I would reject if they hypothetically asked me out but it's never happened before.
Exactly
The whole "sheboons dont count bro" schtick is fucking annoying man
They dont mean Aborigines but people of African descent
This place reeks of volcels

Black foids can't be considered human

I would have a really hard time getting hard to a sheboon unless she was very attractive which is rare to begin with

Anyone who can pull an niggerbitch and rejects them should fuck off and go to a volcels forum. There are many here like myself who cannot get ANYTHING.

Volcel if any foid asks you on a date and you reject

Yes, retarded question.

Depends if you're someone trying to not racemix and become a gay interracial couple and have mixed children....

It means you are good looking enough for a sheeboon to want to fuck you. Take it how you want, I‘d say yes volcel but I can’t blame you for it. Black people are vile demons.