Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it volcel to not be attracted to women over 5'5?

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
I find tall women to be incredible masculine and off putting.

If they are taller than you, no.
I'm 5 foot 6 so even if I found women taller than me attractive, it's useless because they are not attracted to shorter guys (muh personnality is too short :feelsautistic:).
Short women usually have more assets anyway, boobs and ass are more condensed and tightly packed if you know what I mean :ahegao:
Plus there's the JB-sized aspect to it :ahegao:
Even if you were 6 foot tall and taller than most women and not attracted to taller than average women I still wouldn't call that volcel, because it's all about whether or not they are attracted to you.
They are the ones who get to pick and choose, unless you are gigachad.

Yes it is tbh.
As long as she doesn't height mog you, its not bad.

Am I the only guy who wouldn't mind dating a taller foid?

tall women are flat and ugly

If she's the same height as you or shorter (without heels), yes it's volcel.

Actual tall women (over 5'10") I'm put off by. They tend to have more masculine facial features. After a certain age (saw one at walmart age 50s, 6'+), they start looking a little rough like trannies or men with wigs.

Tall foids are a new phenomena so it's gonna be interesting to see how they age over the next couple decades.

Height doesn't really matter for me when it comes to attractiveness. I find some women who are taller than me attractive. Doesn't mean I would date them if I had the chance. It would look pathetic having to look UP at your girlfriend to talk to her.
Severly unfortunate because I'm a shortcel

I want 6'10 ebony slim thicc.

Tall women are more attractive anyway

Am I the only guy who wouldn't mind dating a taller foid?
nah i am like that too. i would prefer a woman my height, but i have tried shooting my shot with taller women. still got rejected :lul: :feelsrope:

nah i am like that too. i would prefer a woman my height, but i have tried shooting my shot with taller women. still got rejected :lul: :feelsrope:
Moggs me tbh, too high inhib to even approach. I look in the mirror.

Doesn't matter because they are not attracted to you either

Depends on how tall you are