Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it unsafe to train neck muscles as a 15 year old teenager ?is there an

D

Ditrini

Recruit
★★★
is their any risks and long term problems ?

why are you even here at 15?

No, train your neck.

Training neck is very safe even for a 15 yo.
Try wrapping a rope around your neck and hang yourself from the ceiling, that will strengthen you neck muscles.

Try wrapping a rope around your neck and hang yourself from the ceiling, that will strengthen you neck muscles.
lmao

:feelskek:

why are you even here at 15?
I was on Incel subreddits at 14, I'm going on 18 in a few months now, I didn't "ascend".

Cope if you think his foid peers who are 14 to 16 aren't already having gangbangs and doing the most putrid shit imaginable with older guys.

Cope if you think his foid peers who are 14 to 16 aren't already having gangbangs and doing the most putrid shit imaginable with older guys.
:feelsseriously: exactly this, I'm seeing so many young foids hang out with 20-25 normies lately