Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it true women pre 1960s would give up the pussy to anyone

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Is the stuff written here pre 1960s true?

1548475414600-png.84649

Things were a lot better back then, but already getting worse. Things were really good concerning marriage, family and the sexual market before the 20th century came about.

The 20th century was pretty much the worst century ever. Everything got ruined and more people were killed than ever.

True to some extent but its not like they gave it to anyone (esp not an incel). Really foids have always been sluts since its in their biology to behave that way. That being said they tended to only fuck good looking men like they do now, though you could argue most didn't have as much access to attractive men so they had to settle for less a bit more. No incel was getting pussy though, theres a reason why movies back then had the "nerd vs jock" theme of ugly virgins being forever alone rejects and handsome Chads getting gfs.
Things were a lot better back then, but already getting worse. Things were really good concerning marriage, family and the sexual market before the 20th century came about.
cope ugly men have pretty much always been labeled as losers unless they were wealthy and/or powerful.

No, because back then females were under intense pressure to get married by their low-20s, live with their husbands and make babies. Thus, their virginity was worth a lot. I'm sure there were sluts, but it wasn't commonplace like today's fucked up society.

cope ugly men have pretty much always been labeled as losers unless they were wealthy and/or powerful.
Really ugly, like 2/10 or less, deformed? Sure. Normal ugly, like 3-4? Nope.

As a 3-4/10 guy in the 19th century you just had to work and be a decent citizen to get married to a satisfactory woman.

Really ugly, like 2/10 or less, deformed? Sure. Normal ugly, like 3-4? Nope.

As a 3-4/10 guy in the 19th century you just had to work and be a decent citizen to get married to a satisfactory woman.
I doubt ugly poor men in the 19th century got any pussy that wasn't low tier pussy tbh

Whores have always existed but the difference is that today’s society enables them while in the past they were condemned.

I doubt ugly poor men in the 19th century got any pussy that wasn't low tier pussy tbh
Most women were poor as well. Just work and get a level where you can support a family, the game was less rigged economic-wise back then.

Most women were poor as well. Just work and get a level where you can support a family
true tbh, can't really argue with that

the game was less rigged economic-wise back then.
19th century economy seemed pretty harsh to me tbh. too many indentured servants, shit tier factory work and perpetual poorness to really consider it not rigged or fair.

19th century economy seemed pretty harsh to me tbh. too many indentured servants, shit tier factory work and perpetual poorness to really consider it not rigged or fair.
Yeah, I meant less rigged in terms of less state control and less fascistic-tier alliances between the government and huge monopolistic businesses, but yeah, the work was tougher. Can't argue against it either.

Femoid hypergamy has always existed. But during older times they didn't have a lot of options because things like the Internet, Tinder, etc. didn't exist. Limiting their selection pool. You also had monogamy enforced by the state. So things were a lot better. Plus during those times the harsher condition would make men stronger, in both mind and body. These things combined gave men back that at least a chance.

Sexual liberation, divorce and abortion have been allowed because of jews who want to destroy western societies

look at North Korea or Iran, where they dont have any hand on it. There are no whores, no tinder, no gays

The 20th century was pretty much the worst century ever. Everything got ruined and more people were killed than ever.
Just wait for the 21st we are only 18 years in and it's already the worst fucking thing in history.
Nah that's a lie if you look at western outlaws these guys are fucking ASS ugly but they got laid the fuck out all the time and finally they got laid out by bullets.
Also billy the kid? More like billy the fucking mongoloid face
Butch Cassidy and Sundance also looked like edgar allen poe tier ugly.
Jesse james had chad tier looks but his bro Frank James was ugly.

Last edited:
Just wait for the 21st we are only 18 years in and it's already the worst fucking thing in history.
This is why I'm an accelerationist at this point. I just want this shitty society to collapse on itself and wipe the slate clean.
Whores have always existed but the difference is that today’s society enables them while in the past they were condemned.
Or became prostitutes lonely men could pay for. Now prostitution is illegal. Shits fucked up beyond repair.

It was the free love hippy movement of mid 60s. It was mainly because the pill came out an women could avoid pregnancies. Would of been great to be around then. Loads of sex, drugs and good music. Much better than today's social media infused hypergamy.

Would of been great to be around then. Loads of sex, drugs and good music. Much better than today's social media infused hypergamy.
No, read Devlin my dude. Even back then Hypergamy fucked over a lot of guys. Anarco-primitivist Shariah is the only solution.

No, read Devlin my dude. Even back then Hypergamy fucked over a lot of guys. Anarco-primitivist Shariah is the only solution.

Naw shariah is no use either. Just ends up with chadulla having a harem full of wifes. Leaving the rest of us honour killing our sister out of frustration of no getting any.

No, because back then females were under intense pressure to get married by their low-20s, live with their husbands and make babies. Thus, their virginity was worth a lot. I'm sure there were sluts, but it wasn't commonplace like today's fucked up society.
Truth

i highly doubt it. sex had always been a commodity for women and if any of them gave it away for free it would be only in exceptional circumstances.

Society had much different expectations for men and women back in the day. You didnt need a massive SMV long as you worked a good job and weren't a 0/10.

Although shes just fuck the milkman while with a guy below her looksmatch