Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it true that most men were never actually meant to have children/pass on their genes?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★★★
Since there have always been wars and battles and catastrophic events which kill men mostly, does this mean that most men aren’t actually meant to have children?

Out of several men born in one generation, even if most of them were killed off by wars, conflict, etc., there would always be chads or men in power to take all of those excess women with no husbands. How true is this?

Nothing in this life means anything. Foids were either kidnapped, or monopolized, or raped, and then left..., it is not about "meaning" it is about capabilities.

So now, that foids have free choice and that laws are quite cucked, it may apply that most men not gonna reproduce. Before, it was money, or power, or whatever shit.

Imagine, you are the dead-end of hundrend thousands of years of evolution.

Yeah definitely. We were destined-cannon fodder.

Yeah definitely. We were destined-cannon fodder.
If you accept it is destined, you must not worry, nor care, nor suffer about it, because, hey, such is life.

But if you suffer for something it is determined, deeply you now it is not destined at all.

In theory yes since only 40% of men ever reproduced

Nonetheless it's a biological instinct to reproduce and have sex

If you accept it is destined, you must not worry, nor care, nor suffer about it, because, hey, such is life.

But if you suffer for something it is determined, deeply you now it is not destined at all.
I definitely don't want to be stepped on like-a-bug! But the universe does tend to think otherwise, unfortunately.

Nothing in this life means anything. Foids were either kidnapped, or monopolized, or raped, and then left..., it is not about "meaning" it is about capabilities.

So now, that foids have free choice and that laws are quite cucked, it may apply that most men not gonna reproduce. Before, it was money, or power, or whatever shit.

Imagine, you are the dead-end of hundrend thousands of years of evolution.

Yes, this same rule applies for women also.

Yes, most men that ever existed throughout the history of this species never reproduced but that shouldn't be conflated with the men that did reproduce necessarily having the best genes

If you aren’t infertile you are “meant” to pass on your genes.

I definitely don't want to be stepped on like-a-bug! But the universe does tend to think otherwise, unfortunately.
It is all about decisions. And decisions are based on priorities. When a man is looked at and questioned about his “masculinity” or his ability to reproduce, he stares at himself and says: I accept that I will either be the genetic dead-end or go and rape a woman, kidnap her and wait for her to conceive the child. Or maybe both more children. And there, you would already have your biological imperative. Now, is it worth the effort, the risk, and that you might possibly have a shitty life?

No, I don't think it's worth it. Sex and sterile reproduction are nothing more than highly sophisticated rationalizations, if that is the purpose, but, such is the truth: after death, nothing matters.

You're very high-IQ and extremely-intellectual brocel.:blackpill: I am always constantly-questioning my previous thoughts about this very existence. Thanks.

Last edited:
no, that's femshit kike propaganda

Yes it's true, it's completely over for the Y chromosome as a whole because of the designs of this earth

incels are unnatural due to race mixing and inbreeding

we aren't meant to exist

You are right, most men were born to die with their heads bashed in by a rival tribe or be eaten by a predator.
Now the modern world has reduced excess male deaths inceldom has risen, although feminism and womens 'rights' are most to blame.
The future of gen z males is to be blown up by a fpv drone and be put up on watchpeopledie.

Since there have always been wars and battles and catastrophic events which kill men mostly, does this mean that most men aren’t actually meant to have children?

Out of several men born in one generation, even if most of them were killed off by wars, conflict, etc., there would always be chads or men in power to take all of those excess women with no husbands. How true is this?
Shabbbbbbat shalllllommnm