Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it true that it was easier to get laid 12 years ago!?

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
If so, I am 30 now, how come I was still INCEL in 2008, when I was 18? Does that mean, I was GIGA incel all along? All I wanted when I was 18 was D in V, not even a relationship or anything gay/cucked like that. All I wanted was my 18 year old D in a femoid's 18 year old V.

Yet even that was too much to ask!? Even in the pre smartphone era!? Why!?

idk I was too young.

You’re probably a truecel

idk I was too young.

Why are you even on here, if you were too young only a few years ago!? You can't be older than 18, you should trymax before admitting to incel.

Edit: WTF another youngcel, get the fuck outta here, youngcels. How you can claim incel before enduring years of frustration is beyond me.

Friggin' Zoomers, GTFO!

times haven't changed much since then. you likely still would've been an incel and the same goes for all of us.

If so, I am 30 now, how come I was still INCEL in 2008, when I was 18? Does that mean, I was GIGA incel all along? All I wanted when I was 18 was D in V, not even a relationship or anything gay/cucked like that. All I wanted was my 18 year old D in a femoid's 18 year old V.

Yet even that was too much to ask!? Even in the pre smartphone era!? Why!?
most areas were corrupt anyway, even medium-sized cities in eastern europe were shit

i'm the same age as you, and back then or even earlier around 2003-2004 shit was fucked, you had primitive social networks like myspace, girls talking about orgasms and condoms in 6th grade, you name it, the last time to ascend was in the 90s

times haven't changed much since then. you likely still would've been an incel and the same goes for all of us.

Finally, a voice of reason. All I read here is how it was a mecca for getting laid pre 2012 but I never experienced it.

WTF another youngcel, get the fuck outta here, youngcels. How you can claim incel before enduring years of frustration is beyond me.
Fuck outta here, we have it 10 times harder than any of you did. It’s legit chad or bust in gen z, I’m so tired of hearing youngcel = fakecel

31 yo boomer here. It was easier, but still not easy if you're ugly.

Fuck outta here, we have it 10 times harder than any of you did. It’s legit chad or bust in gen z, I’m so tired of hearing youngcel = fakecel

BULLSHIT, I was incel back in 2008 when I was a youngcel and incel now, what's the difference. Get off the internet and trymax before claiming incel, you silly zoomer.

BULLSHIT, I was incel back in 2008 when I was a youngcel and incel now, what's the difference. Get off the internet and trymax before claiming incel, you silly zoomer.
You lived in a pre social media and tinder era yet still managed to fail :feelskek: “Just try bro:soy:” you sound like a blue pilled cuck

how can you say that youngcels don't belong here? i'm 17 and 5'5". you probably mog me.

I didn't realise you were a youngcel, how could you have known the situation 12 years ago. It's true, I do probably mog you at 6'2, despite being an oldcel of 30:chad:
You lived in a pre social media and tinder era yet still managed to fail :feelskek: “Just try bro:soy:” you sound like a blue pilled cuck

It wasn't pre social media you idiot. Facebook was what all the cool teens were on back then and before that Myspace and Bebo, do you're history, youngcel.

It was easier before tinder and social media and people actually had to interact with the people around them.

Sorry OP, Data doesn't lie. You are an incel among incels
D205FUnU8AI6FyY

It was easier before tinder and social media and people actually had to interact with the people around them.

Sorry OP, Data doesn't lie. You are an incel among incels
View attachment 175454

Holy shit, it looks like I really missed out. If only I knew about PUA and approachmaxing back then, I might have stood a chance.

I don't know 12 years ago but it was far easier in the 80'.