Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it true that IT cucks are DDOSing this site?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Please mods enlighten us in this regard.

Mods are shutting down the site to make us think cucks are doing it and that they're working against the cucks, when in actual fact they are feds, the biggest cucks of all

@SergeantIncel @Master

Cloudflare should protect us from such a thing.

Mods are shutting down the site to make us think cucks are doing it and that they're working against the cucks, when in actual fact they are feds, the biggest cucks of all

Tfw even feds won't come to your place because you are an ugly mongrel. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

191230.jpg

Tfw even feds won't come to your place because you are an ugly mongrel. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

191230.jpg
is it foid worship to say I would fuck this fair maiden until she passes out, no matter how much of a bulldyke she is for being a woman in law enforcement, and that I hope the government starts tackling incel crime head on like this

is it foid worship to say I would fuck this fair maiden until she passes out, no matter how much of a bulldyke she is for being a woman in law enforcement, and that I hope the government starts tackling incel crime head on like this
Yes, people say "make love not war" but love is not an option for us.

And mods please enlighten us. I'll become insane if I live in the dark

Part of me thinks even cucks wouldn’t be this determined to take us down but maybe I’m wrong..

I'm glad forum is back. It was suifuel

Part of me thinks even cucks wouldn’t be this determined to take us down but maybe I’m wrong..

Site is too big and has become a target, they should make it private so only members can view.

The rate at which this site is going down, we should fully expect it close down permanently soon. In the meantime, we need to think of alternative platforms for incels.

The only other platforms are what? Discord? Fuck that, no one takes that shit seriously and Reddit which is a cuck factory. Other incel sites don't even come close to this one in terms of traffic, this is the biggest and most active, if it gets shut down others would replace it but it wouldn't be the same.

This isnt under metafeedback and nobody else tagged a mod.

Quit bitching
Why are you always so desperate to kiss the mods ass?

Do they let you touch their pee pee?

I have no issue with mods. But sycophancy is always sickening

Why are you always so desperate to kiss the mods ass?

Do they let you touch their pee pee?

I have no issue with mods. But sycophancy is always sickening
>tagging mods in a thread addressing them
>ass kissing

LOW IQ 0 effort troll attempt

Low iq spammy replies not related to the post...

Dont know if they are tho, wait till one of the mods answer @Master

Glad it’s back tbh

i'm gonna miss all of u once this place is gone

This current down-time made me think about the suggestion that this forum be moved to the dark web.