Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it true that high school in Italy is hard as fuck?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Question for Italiancels. Years ago when I was a teencel I met an Italian guy in some English course in UK and he told me that high school in Italy is living hell, you have too many subjects and you spend almost all day at school and apart from that you have many assignments, and of course you have to study by yourself many hours. Tbh high school in Spain is very easy, second year can get stressful because you have many exams and teachers want to do the courses very fast to cover all the topics for university entry exams but I could still get good grades not studying more than an hour every day kek.

Not Italian don't know

I swear America is easiest place 4 education. When they're 16 all they need to do is this one test which is just a multiple choice test.

Whereas in the UK, you have 20+ different tests and you have to spend tons of fucking time revising for them n stuff n America education seems so much better than uk

i heard the advanced pizza course is really difficult

Question for Italiancels. Years ago when I was a teencel I met an Italian guy in some English course in UK and he told me that high school in Italy is living hell, you have too many subjects and you spend almost all day at school and apart from that you have many assignments, and of course you have to study by yourself many hours. Tbh high school in Spain is very easy, second year can get stressful because you have many exams and teachers want to do the courses very fast to cover all the topics for university entry exams but I could still get good grades not studying more than an hour every day kek.
I met a bitch Fromm Sicily and she was a complete cunt. Said I was stupid because I used a word incorrectly while speaking fast, and that im uncultured and stupid for Not knowing what the museum in France called “the Lou” or some shit is

It depends, highschool in Italy(and most of Europe i think) is not unified like in America, after middle school there are two types of school lyceum or technical/trade schools.Also classes are fixed and teachers come to you.The first type is more focused on classical or STEM subjects while the second should teach teach you more technical things so you can skip college.Most of the thugs in general and my bullies in middle should went to technical/trade school or Scientific lyceum (where you study STEM shit) i've chosen the classical lyceum, where you study ancient greek and latin.There are mostly foids there so as an incel youll be ingnored at worst.I actually found good classmates but i still failed to make any meaningful friendship and ended up alone after graduation

As for difficulty it depends from place to place and ofter even in the same school some classes are more difficult than others depending on which teacher you get.Mine was mostly chill and I didn't have to study much after the first two years, we basically didn't do lots of math beside arithmetic and simple calculus, the school was focused towards humanities subject like ancient greek and Latin.And unlike the trade/scientific schools, we stayed few hours at school.During the first two years we even did only 4 hours (from 8 to 12AM) for 3 days and 5 for the rest of the week, you had to go to school on Sundays as a cons though, which most people don't like.

This type of high school is basically going extinct since it doesn't teach you much beside useless humanities.As i said STEM subject are a requirement if you want to take a STEM degree, since it's difficult to start from scrrach, and without them you can't really earn a decent amount of money

For real?
Yes they are cool but basically useless if you want to make a living and your family is not rich.Only job you can get with them is becoming an HS teacher yourself which is what i'm trying to do

I swear America is easiest place 4 education. When they're 16 all they need to do is this one test which is just a multiple choice test.

Whereas in the UK, you have 20+ different tests and you have to spend tons of fucking time revising for them n stuff n America education seems so much better than uk
And then college comes and fucks you in the ass for an astonishingly high tuition rate. It’s not all fun and games.

And then college comes and fucks you in the ass for an astonishingly high tuition rate. It’s not all fun and games.
Yeh well college b like that for UK aswell.

Is high school difficult and different to middle school?

Yeh well college b like that for UK aswell.

Is high school difficult and different to middle school?
For me it was because I’m stupid. But it seemed like everyone else passed with the best grades.

Any place is better than high school in China or India.

The reason is there are too many people. Therefore the exams are designed to eliminate as many people as possible. Everyone in your class is an enemy.

You're not taught to be educated. You're taught to beat everyone else

Don't know tbh

No. it's a shithole. Asian countries have 'hard' schools but their universities are absolute shit

heard that the shitter the country is the harder the school system is because of its overcomplicated systems not rly its curriculum