Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it true that EE girls are more beautiful than your average anglo/european girl?

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
I keep hearing that EE girls are hot and guys date up and on the Rooshv forum is full of incels in denial that can't get laid in the West and go to EE and suddenly get girls. 

Is it true or not?

Maybe in the more rural area. Definetly not in the major cities. They're as depraved and slutty as everywhere else.
The updating comes from male slavs generelly being on the lower end of the scale, and without other prospects and a mor etraditional upbringing, the girls go for them.

Not really tbh. They look pretty average. I suppose for your average americel they might look better, but I've always liked western women more. But oh well, too bad I can't get either of them.

Swedish and Estonian girls are better.

Subhuman said:
I keep hearing that EE girls are hot and guys date up and on the Rooshv forum is full of incels in denial that can't get laid in the West and go to EE and suddenly get girls.
Is it true or not?

Get a job!

Solitarian_Walker said:
Swedish and Estonian girls are better.

Gonna come get me army bro? Lol

Blah1146 said:
Get a job!

Gonna come get me army bro? Lol

You're from Sweden or Estonia? Sure. I'm only a boat ride away.

Not exactly but they do have a unique look to them which distinguishes them from western/central/northern European girls which is the same kind you see in America and Canada. Slavs have unique lips and skin which makes them look otherworldly. Unfortunately it does not look good on the men.

Subhuman said:

Is it true or not?

they age much faster than any others

Subhuman said:

Is it true or not?

i dunno about better looking but they are definitely the most loyal to their race. never seen an EE girl with a black/rice/curry, even with a British white is rare, and this is in London.

They are much better looking on average.

EE country is an incels dream to go and teach English if you're native English speaker

helps if you're not too ugly and as white as possible yourself of course

Idk, im really attracted to maybe 20% of girls here so its not like a paradise here or sth

They are hot and generally less tainted with enforced multiculturalism.

It depends on the country.

I'm going to say Ukranian, Lithuanian, Swedish and Lebanese women are overall of the highest genetic quality.

Beauty is beauty, there are hot girls in every country. I'm attracted to every type out there. EE women are bitches to be honest, though, moreso than other races.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I'm going to say Ukranian, Lithuanian, Swedish and Lebanese women are overall of the highest genetic quality.

You and your 'genetic quality'. Not even the best genes will surive when a meteor hits or Yellowstone blows. Do you realize how weak and insignificant the human race actually is?

QuantumDummy said:
Beauty is beauty, there are hot girls in every country. I'm attracted to every type out there. EE women are bitches to be honest, though, moreso than other races.

You and your 'genetic quality'. Not even the best genes will surive when a meteor hits or Yellowstone blows. Do you realize how weak and insignificant the human race actually is?

A human being is an expression of the universe, a human could be compared to a "lens" through which the universe is trying to examine itself.

TaoistViewUniverse-UniverseInseperable.png

I would say that the fact that we as individuals die, and leave the fabric of existence, renders our individual lives almost completely meaningless. Although, when viewing life as a whole,  human life is just one small drop in an ocean of life's diversity.  Humans will come and go, just like countless of other life forms before us. Although when viewing life as a whole, and having some knowledge of the past, we can see that life is moving towards higher informational complexity.  We started out as inanimate molecules, and by the hand of the forces of nature those molecules got shuffled,  mashed together and produced complex molecules such as RNA and then later DNA, molecules that were able to replicate themselves, soon simple single-celled life emerged,followed by multicellular life which formed the first organisms, those organisms through the hand of natural selection grew into the wide diversity of life we see today.  Although humans might be just one part of this vast lineage of life, we are the first animal on this planet to reach the degree of such informational complexity, where we gained self-awareness and consciousness, we are finally able to understand our own place within this mysterious existence of ours. 

e8ae39cb8f8b2905e70df0c007e25c81.jpg

Imagine this example, humans and all of life that there is and was being stuck in the Antarctic ocean, trying to reach the surface, so they could inhale, every life that there was or is occupies a certain depth level in the ocean, and all of life is moving towards the surface, the closer you get to the surface, the better you can see, because more of sun rays are able to penetrate the deep layer of the ocean. All of life is moving towards the surface, and all of life occupies a different point in this quest for surface, but only man, has been able reach the surface, to stick his head out of the water, and the existence, once broken this barrier takes a whole new order of complexity. 

woman-in-bikini-swimming-underwater-towards-surface-like-a-mermaid-video-id491195760

So while man might be just one of many of life's forms, we are special precisely because we have reached the surface and in effect gained self-awareness, we are capable of abstract thought, planning, synthesizing of ideas... we were able to change our world like no other animal before us. And of course, the journey doesn't end with just the surfacing, life is still heading forward. Whether it will be man, or a descendant of man, or some other variation of life, the "yearing" or the "will to live" will continue to shape new life forms, in order to they natures grand plan, whatever it might be.

Cyborg_Snake_scaled_Woman_by_IARFA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back