Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it true that Belgrade as your second name gives you a halo

• Thread starter ꧁ɢʀǟʋɛ ֆɨռռɛʀ꧂
  • Start date
꧁ɢʀǟʋɛ ֆɨռռɛʀ꧂

꧁ɢʀǟʋɛ ֆɨռռɛʀ꧂

Praise God
★★★★★
I was walking in the park, I saw one couple taking photos, I said to myself, "what degenerates" and they heard it, the guy came running to me, lifting my shirt, and his gf told me " what were you saying haa? " With the few breaths I was holding I immediately uttered " I have Belgrade as my second name in .is

You must have seen her face, her eyes dilated, her cheeks turned red, she was jumping around giggling like a little girl hiding her blush on her face.
embarrassed blush GIF

And then she told her bf to leave me, he did it as the beta simp he was
that dude's jaw fell to the ground
A Tribe Called Quest Omg GIF
when she asked me out right there ( "are you really a part of Belgrade membership?:heart::owo: ")out of the blue, he couldn't believe it, neither could I, the Belgrade halo is crazy :horror:

No it will just make you a side character.

When did that bullshit even start

Why they even use it?

Gay Discord shit

It's truly unavoidable

Didn't that guy shit his pants at work one day and write a thread about it?

I was walking in the park, I saw one couple taking photos, I said to myself, "what degenerates" and they heard it, the guy came running to me, lifting my shirt, and his gf told me " what were you saying haa? " With the few breaths I was holding I immediately uttered " I have Belgrade as my second name in .is

You must have seen her face, her eyes dilated, her cheeks turned red, she was jumping around giggling like a little girl hiding her blush on her face.
embarrassed blush GIF

when she asked me out right there ( "are you really a part of Belgrade membership?:heart::owo: ")out of the blue, he couldn't believe it, neither could I, the Belgrade halo is crazy :horror:
I’m a trendsetter I mention the chad belgrade clans influence and everybody’s talking about it now

if ur a belgrade ur part of something. foids love brigades

embarrassed blush GIF

And also you’re not part of the belgrade clan chink!

embarrassed blush GIF

Yes it's true

Change your username rn

Yeah.

I've had so many blowjobs ever since @Fat Link changed my name